If only you knew...

Chapter 1

As I made my way down the street that lead to my house, I could only think about that woman's scream when she saw the face of her killer. I was only a few feet away from my old house when I saw the light in Lou's room go on.

Ben. I thought to my self.

I slid my hand under the door mat to retrieve the spare keys. If I was the first one home I would always let myself in with the spare keys I kept under the door mat.

I slid the key into the lock and open the door slowly.

"Who's there?" Yelled a familiar voice from up stares.

"Jeff is that you?" Said a soft voice.

I ran up the stares to only find Ben on my xbox and Sally playing on my bed, hugging her teddy bear.

"I hate it when you two think your allowed in this house!" I yelled, "You both have four seconds to get out or I'm going to unzip your skins!

A flash of fear struck their faces. I've never said anything like that to some one.

"Jeff..." Sally said with a smug look on her face. "You won't do anything of the sort."

"Yeah," said Ben as he went back to playing his video game "I'd like to see you try.

I wasted no time grabbing Sally's teddy bear.

"Give him back, Jeff!" She cried. I watched as a tear fell down her face. I looked at her one last time before making my way downstairs to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and filled it with cold water and started my way back up stairs.

When I walked back into my bed room I threw the water on Ben and threw Sally's teddy out the window.

Ben looked as if he was about to have a heart attack when're the water ran down his face.

"AHHH!" Yelled Ben as he ran down the stairs.

I turned around to only find Sally not there anymore. I looked out the window. Maybe she just left to go get her bear from outside.

I was about to leave the house when I heard the phone ring.

Who can that be? I thought as I picked the phone.

"Hello?" I said in a tired voice. No answer.

"Hello?" I said again.

"Look out side..." Said the familiar voice. I knew that voice anywhere. I slammed the phone down and made my way to the backyard. I looked around the yard until I came to a stop.

Standing only a foot away was a women

With skin as pale as mine and a foot shorter than me. She had two black orbs for eyes, but, in a way, she was the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"What are you doing here, Jane?"