8:27 PM

"Did I-"

"Hey."

"..."

"I um..."

"..."

"Um...uh...Hi."

"...Hi."

"You're...doing great. You might even beat me and get valedictorian-"

"Stop."

"What? I'm serious. You're kicking my ass in school-"

"We're not going to act like everything's okay between us when is isn't."

"..."

"..."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Ana. This is all on me-"

"Jace, now you need to stop. This is my fault. I blamed you for no reason and I was...a real jerk to you at the beginning. I reacted poorly and didn't even bother about your side of the story. Yes, you can be a total asshole at times and when your drunken self told me that Alice didn't even get think of me as a friend, I was angry. Hurt. But I can't believe I went so far to hurt you too."

"..."

"Jace, I miss you. A lot. I became a moody bitch after our argument and everyday it's harder for me to ignore you. It's come to a point where I actually wait for you to send a voicemail or I stop myself from calling or texting you. I'm not even ashamed to say that I want you. I want an us."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Please say something."

"..."

"..."

"You drive me completely insane, Ana."

"..."

"But I love every single second of it. You've taken over and I don't care how many times you destroy me. Ruin me. Break my heart a trillion times. As long as I know you're the one fixing me again, it won't matter how many times I tumble and fall."

"...Please don't say things like that, Jace."

"Why not?"

"Because then you'll drive me insane. It's bad enough I can barely keep myself from tackling you and then you say stuff like this and I immediately want to hug you."

"..."

"..."

"Meet me at the park in five minutes."