xvi. nine months

[ 20 / 12 / 2016 ]
IMAGINES
xvi. NINE MONTHS
they said i would get over you, but here i am loving you more than ever

 NINE MONTHS❝ they said i would get over you, but here i am loving you more than ever ❞▬

shawn mendes

i see photos of her nearly everyday. since we've broken up the paparazzi still follow her around, because we were together for so long so lots of people recognise her now. not as her name though, but as shawn mendes' ex girlfriend.

it kills me to see her with another guy in the pictures all over social media. i had to let her go though, she needed to live her life and not be tied to me, where she would either travel with me for tours or stay home and never see me until tour was over.

nine months ago i broke her heart.
nine months ago i broke my heart.
nine months ago everything ended.
three months ago she found another man.

she looks happy with him. that's all i wanted for her, even if it wasn't with me. she now studies in one of the top universities, she's always been a brain box.

yet, here i am travelling the world and living my dream. but it's not my dream without her in my life. the fans support is endless, they know how much i loved her.

i still love her, more than i did before. is that even possible? is it possible to love someone even more than you did before you broke their heart?

he makes her happy now, not me. it pains me to see her with another man, but it's what i wanted.

everyone sees a difference in me in those nine months we've been separated for. she changed my life, her and music was my dream.

i don't think i'd be able to hold myself back if i saw her with my own eyes. whenever i think of her my mind goes wild, i wouldn't be able to use my brain and not run up to kiss her.

she's not mine anymore. it still hasn't sunk in.

paparazzi ask her questions about me. i've seen the videos on social media. she always makes a frown when my name is mentioned, even if she's around her new boyfriend.

he even gets questioned about how she dealt with the breakup. there's apparently a video of him answering it, but i have yet to see it.

in interviews i get asked too, only i refuse to answer anything to do with her.

i simply just say i loved her, so i let her go.

another quote thing from my authors note. found inspiration for this one so i thought i'd do it :)

didn't know how to end it, so yeah that's how i ended it lol.

idk what i think of it, please let me know!