CHAPTER 15

I stared at both of them in shock as they looked at me with a mischievous smirk on their faces. This is the moment when I realised they looked exactly alike. Being so different in character and with different coloured hair and eyes, I never saw the similarities until now, as they stood before me at the end of the bed, both in their naked glory, with their perfect bodies on display for me, Alex tightening a leather belt round his knuckles and Chase grabbing his tie from the floor.

"We're going to show you what happens to naughty girls, Sky"- Said Chase, approaching me from the right.

"What are you-"- I was cut off by his hand suddenly grabbing hold of my throat in a tight grip.

"I didn't say you could speak, darling"- His voice went low and he was right in my face, letting me see his dark, lust-filled eyes that were glaring back at me. –"You will speak when you're told"

He grabbed my hands and wrapped his tie around my wrists tightly. He did this to me the first time we were in bed together, I remember. He pulled my hands over my head and then flipped me over, so I was lying on my belly with my arms outstretched above me. Chase then tied the tie to the bed frame, restricting my movements. I looked up at him questionably, but he simply smirked and looked towards his brother, who was currently playing with the belt in his hand.

"Alex will whip you with the belt five times"- Chase stated matter-of-factly. I was shocked and fearful, to say the least. He must've seen my worried expression, because he carried on explaining. –"Believe me when I say this will be pleasurable for all of us, baby, even for you."

Before I could protest, he grabbed a blindfold from god knows where and placed it over my eyes. I was tied and blind now, and also shitting myself. Am I dying in the hands of my mates tonight? A hand slapped me hard on my ass, making me jump and gasp, but then it rubbed the spot it hit, taking the sting away. The same hand, together with another one, pulled me up in a kneeling position, on all fours. Then they started roaming all over my body, making me feel heated, grabbing my breasts and pinching my nipples playfully, making them rock hard. Then one of the hands started to go south and placed itself on my sex, sliding up and down my pussy, making me moan, and already feeling soaking wet. A thick object smacked down on my backside, making me gasp in surprise and pain, but replaced with a moan as the hand carried on doing circle motions on my clit and another hand smoothing the sting on my ass.

"Count for us, baby"- Alex whispered huskily.

"One"- I whispered back.

This carried on until we came to the fifth smack. By then I was panting and shaking from the strange sensation the combination of pain and pleasure were giving me. I felt every nerve in my body on overdrive, sensitive to everything being done to me.

When Alex finished, so did Chase, leaving me whimpering from the lack of touch. I could hear shuffling around me and the bed dipped next to me and behind me. Suddenly, hands were placed on my hips, making me jerk backwards in surprise, hitting something hard and hearing one of the two groan.

"Stay still, kitten"- Alex commanded. So he was still behind me.

All of a sudden my head was grabbed and turned to the left, all the meanwhile the hands on my hips roamed to my backside, soothing the stings. Then he squeezed my butt cheeks, making me moan.

"Open your mouth, darling"- Said Chase next to me. - "I want to make you gag"

I did as I was told and something hard but soft touched my tongue. I could taste something salty and realised Chase put his cock in my mouth, and I was tasting his pre-cum. I moaned and sucked the tip of his cock, getting a satisfied groan in response. In that moment, Alex bit my ass, making me gasp. Chase took that instant to plunge his cock deep into my mouth, hitting my throat and making me gag involuntarily.