Chapter 1: Just the start

Edited September 12

Did you people know I could see what country people are reading from? So where are you people reading from? I'm from Canada

Preschool jitters were all Stiles could think about at this moment in time. He was on his way to school for day one of the school year, to make it better Stiles had come out as gay on the last day of school last year and he is certain that people won't just forget about it. As Stiles walks into the school all he can hear, is fag and faggots and go kill yourself. But he is trying to stay positive through the day.

"Stiles!" Scott his best friend since they were babies came up behind him as he was walking to his first block class

"Hey Scottie! How are you?" Stiles says as he musters up a fake smile to try and not get Scott worrying about him.

Scott seemed to catch the fakeness in Stiles smile and better yet Scott just had to ask about it.

"Stiles that was so a fake smile." Scott said with a frown plastered on his face now. "What's got you down in the dumps?"

Stiles sighs, "I'm totally fine and I'm not down in the dumps thank you very much."

Stiles looked at Scott until some jackass jock went and had to ruin him trying to tell Scott that he is totally utterly fine by yelling faggot alert! From across the hallway. Scott looked at Stiles perplexed as he realized that's why Stiles looked upset.

Scott tried to talk to Stiles about it but Stiles just wouldn't have it, Scott will just have to try again later, but he just let it slide for now.

"Hey I think we should be heading to class soon, what's your first block?" Scott asked his best friend as they started walking down the halls

"Um... Chemistry, you?" Stiles said as he looked up from his timetable.

Scott looked up at Stiles with a great big smile on his face as he realized that they have the same subject, "same!" Stiles looked relieved that his best bud was in his class mostly because of the idiots that's would be most likely to bully him because apparently being gay is such a horrible thing. They had reached their class with a couple minutes to spare as they take their seats Scott sat behind Stiles just as always.

Scott poked Stiles in the back of his head trying to get his attention. "What Scott?" Stiles said getting a bit more annoyed with Scott's constant pokes to the head. "Did you know that there are a new set of twins coming to the school tomorrow?" Scott said getting more excited by the minute. Stiles thought ' jeez Scott is just a really excited puppy today ' but he was pulled from his thoughts by yet another poke to the head. "Ugh... No this school has too many twins jeez" Stiles said as he leaned back more into his desk chair. "I know but get this it's a boy and girl twin not just boy and boy or girl and girl. I think they are going to be the only boy and girl set of twins at the school." Just as Scott finished his rant, the bell for the start of class rang. "That's cool Scottie," Stiles said in a whisper just as Mr. Harris started his lecture.

Soon enough the final bell rang and day one is finished Stiles definitely got bullied mostly by Jackson Whittemore but overall it was a good day for Stiles.  Stiles and Scott made their way out the school doors and to Stiles jeep, when they saw that the tires were slashed. "What the fuck!" Stiles said as he ran to look at the tires of his baby blue with Scott right behind him. "UGGHH!!!" Stiles yelled as he stood to call his dad and tell him. His phone only rang three times before he heard a hello from the other end of the line "hey pops. How ya doing?" Stiles said nervously. 'Stiles what did you do?' His dad asked annoyed. "What why do you always think I did something?" Stiles said as he waited for an answer. 'Stiles I'm your father that's why I think that you always did something ' "wow dad thanks for the trust but anyway someone slashed my jeeps tires can you come get us please?" Stiles said while he hears a huff from the other line. 'Yeah alright. Be there in 10' as he hung up Stiles looked at Scott who was playing on his phone. "Hey Scott!" Stiles said as he kicked his friend to get this attention. "Yeah?" Scott answered curiously "my dad will be here soon, and what are you looking at?"

Stiles said now interested in Scott's phone as he looked at a profile on Instagram. "Oh it's one of the new twin's profiles," Scott said coolly "really? What's there name?" Stiles answered even more curious now. "Um... Cora Hale" Scott said as the sheriff came to get them. "Oh okay... Hey dad long time no see!" Stiles said trying to play this of easily he could see how mad his dad is "guys get in the car I have to get back to work," the sheriff said and the two teens did exactly that. The drive was quite Stiles was looking out the window and Scott was still on his phone. The silence was broken by Stiles dad "how was school boys?" He questioned the two teens in the back. "Good" the both say at the same time. Then the ride went back to silence. They dropped Scott off at his house then the sheriff had to go back to work so he dropped Stiles off. Once Stiles got home he went straight to the shower as he does every day, once he finished just like normal he goes eats, does his homework then he is off to bed for the next day ahead.