[00]

ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ;
c.evans

❝i'm so into you,
i can barely breathe.❞

###

elizabeth olsen
adelaide faye

sarah urie
lotta roberts

christopher evans
himself

marvel cast
themselves

###

playlist
the songs are not in order

into you
arianna grande

i'm so into you, i can barely breathe. and all i wanna do is to fall in deep. // been waiting and waiting for you to make a move, before i make a move. // got everyone watching us, so baby, let's keep it secret.

shots
imagine dragons

i'm going to mess this up. // i'm sorry for everything, oh everything i've done. from the second that i was born it seems i had a loaded gun. // i can't help you when i'm only gonna do you wrong.

hallelujah
panic! at the disco

i love the things you hate about yourself.

tenerife sea
ed sheeran

should this be the last thing i see, i want you to know it's enough for me. cause all that you are is all that i'll ever need.

immortals
fall out boy

i'll try to picture me without you but i can't, cause we could be immortals.

collar full
panic! at the disco

if you're gonna be the death of me that's how i wanna go.

for him.
troye sivan

you don't have to say i love you to say i love you. // all i need is you.

###

disclaimer;

i (sadly) don't own any of the mentioned celebrities, characters, etc. i just own my ocs.

this is an alternate universe, elizabeth doesn't exist in this story because adelaide is elizabeth. okay? okay.

lotta has been adelaides friend since they were little, just to make that clear.

also, i wrote this ages ago and i didn't notice how many time periods don't add up until after publishing the whole book and now i'm too lazy (and i don't really have time) to go back and edit everything, so read at your own risk.

-annika

[started: 04.09.16]
[finished: 16.10.16]