Chapter 6 - Waterworks

Third person P.O.V
Erza glances at Gray and Juvia.

"Aww, aren't they so cut-"
She was cut off by Juvia bawling, while she ran away from Gray, who stood there motionless.
"I think you should go and talk to Gray"
Erza turned herself around to face the origin of the voice.
"Don't worry, I'll wait for you here", Jellal smiled.

Erza's cheek turned from a pale white to a rosy red.
Almost in an instant, her eyes were red and filled with rage.
"I'm going to teach Gray a lesson for making Juvia cry, he better have a good explanation!" Erza snapped.
Before Jellal could say anything, Erza was already en route to where Gray was standing.

Gray's P.O.V
I should probably apologize to her tomorrow, after she's calmed down a bit.
However, this didn't make me feel at ease at all.

"Gray Fullbuster!"
'You could hear the anger in the persons voice.
"What?!"

I spun myself around to see Erza.
Both hands on hips, giving me the death stare.

"Don't what me!" She yelled.
I scratched the back of my head, "What do you want, Erza?"
She crossed her arms and her left eye started to twitch.
"What do I want?" She chuckled.
Why is she laughing? Did I say something funny?
"Why did you make Juvia cry? You better come up with a good explanation!" She cracked her knuckles.

I sighed and told Erza everything that happened just before Juvia ran off crying.
She grabbed both of my hands and looked me straight into my eyes.

"Gray, I don't know how you feel about Juvia. But I do know that you care about her. The Gray that I know wouldn't of let her run off in tears."
"I've seen you two together and its cute. However, it's seem like your blocking your feelings towards Juvia, sometimes I question whether you even truly love Juvia or not.."
I removed my hands from Erza, which startled her a bit.
I place both of my hands in my pocket.
"NO! Your wrong..."
Erza eyes widened, "Gray?..."

"I....
"I do....Love Juvia" I blurted out.

I couldn't believe what I just said, but that is what I truly felt about Juvia.
Erza placed one hand over her mouth and her whole face turned red just like her hair. Erza had this weird look in her eye, Juvia has that same look when she daydreams about Her and I
I just knew at that moment that Erza's imaginations were going wild.
After a few seconds, She then removed her hand and calmed herself down a bit.

"Why didn't you tell Juvia this before??!" She shouted.
"I just thought....Juvia doesn't deserve a jerk like me"

Erza crossed her arms, "What makes you think that, Juvia clearly shows that she wants a jerk like you, anyway!"
"I hate to be the one to admit it, but I neglect her a lot. She shows me all kinds of affection, which I don't give -"

Erza put both of her hands on my shoulders and shook me roughly.

Jeez...I knew she was strong, but the way she shook me...it was as if she wanted to rid my soul out of my body.

"Then stop acting like a jerk and start showing Juvia some love!".
I froze, my heart started to ache.
Hearing her name, 'Juvia'
Made my blood boil.
This cheerfully beautiful girl cried and it was all my fault.
I turned around and walked away from Erza, who looked as if she was waiting for me to say something.

"Where do you think you are going?"
"I'm not done with you!"

"I'm going to go find Juvia" I replied back, shoving both of my hands in my pocket.

A rain drop landed on my nose, as I looked up it, rain came crashing down rapidly.

'Juvia....'

___________________________
**Sorry for making this chapter short. I kinda wanted to end this chapter with a little cliffhanger.
I hope I didn't upset anyone :)

Stay tuned, as there are more chapters to come!