Chapter 40

Jack paced anxiously, "Just tell the whore, 'No'. That's all you have to say," he kept telling himself over and over again. There was then a knock at the door, "Don't answer," he whispered out loud.

    Despite everything he was telling himself, he answered the door and she opened her trench coat to show off her curvy figure and barely there undergarments, "Marilyn," Jack said taken aback, "You look fantastic."

    "You don't like it; do you? I knew it was pointless," Marilyn Monroe sighed. Jack was practically drooling, "Jack baby, why don't you show me how much you like it?"

    Marilyn led Jack to his bedroom, dropping her trench coat at the door, "This is your birthday present, Mr. Kennedy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    "Happy Birthday, Bunny," Jackie whispered as she tiptoed into their dark bedroom, "I came home early just to surprise you!" she said excitedly as she flicked on the light. When she did, she saw something that no wife would ever want to see, "What the hell is going on here?"

    As Marilyn tried to cover herself with the sheet, Jack tried to calm his wife, "Jackie's it's not what you think."

    "Oh, I didn't find you in bed with another woman. You're both working on your biology degrees and needed to work on your lesson on the sex organs. Asshole!" Jackie yelled and threw the birthday gift she was carrying at Jack's head. She then turned and ran out of the bedroom and into the nursery where it appeared Harrison had been screaming for some amount of time. "I know, baby. I know," Jackie whispered as she lifted her tiny son into her arms. She bounded down the stairs and Jack chased after her.

    "Jackie! Don't do this! I'm so sorry!"

    "Save your sorries for your God damn lawyer. I can put up with a lot, but a cheating bastard isn't one of them. Go to hell, Jack Kennedy!" she screamed.

    Jackie ran out the door and jumped into her car placing the baby in his carrier. She drove only a short distance and arrived where she wanted to go. She knocked on the door of the house and Bobby came to the door, "Jackie," he said rubbing the sleep from his eyes, "What's wrong?"

    Jackie's mascara streaked her face, "Jack was in bed with Marilyn Monroe when I got home."

    "That son of a bitch!" Bobby yelled.

    A few seconds later, Ethel came down the stairs, "What? What's wrong? Jackie, are you alright?" Ethel asked tightening the belt of her robe.

    Jackie held onto Harrison as she told Ethel what had occurred, "I walked in on Jack and Marilyn Monroe, in our home, in our bedroom, with our baby in the next room."

    Ethel hugged Jackie, "I'm so sorry, Jackie. I can't believe Jack would do something like that to you."