Crazy Encounter

Today is November16th. November16th is a very sunny day, with the sun shining brightly, birds chirping, a perfect day to go outside and hangout with your friends. But I hated November16th. Not only do I not have any friends but today is my birthday.

I was singing loudly to SpongeBob Squarepants theme song when I heard the sound of shuffling behind me. My parents were away on a business trip again, I only get to see them twice a year and that's Christmas and Easter. Which also means that there is someone in my house, I only have two options run and scream or continue to sing, I chose the latter one of course.

Then suddenly hands grabbed onto my arms and tried to hold onto me, I wriggled my way out and ran. The sounds of footsteps were heard behind me as I ran up the stairs and down the hall way.

"Wait, hold on we just want to talk" a deep voice called out from behind me.

"Then why in the unicorns are you chasing me?!" I screamed out my voice huffing as I kept running. As you can probably guess I wasn't the most athletic one.

"Because you started running" a different voice called out. True. I thought to myself and stopped.

Two hard bodies banged into me and I fell face first onto the ground and slammed my nose into the hardwood flooring. I quickly got up, turned around and tried not to fall again.

Two very handsome guys were standing in front of me, one with a very concerned look on his face and the other, not so much.

"Excuse me! What are you doing in my house? And why in the unicorns did you slam into me like that? This is just so great! And I though I was having such a wonderful day being alone by myself when you two decided to appear out of nowhere and ruin it. Where the skittles did you guys come from? Narnia? Wow, is Narnia even real? I must be going crazy after I almost slammed my nose into my face. But how the skittles did you guys find Narnia anyway? Care to share the details? I would love to go someday it's always been a dream of mine. Just like my other dream of becoming a ninja but I recently found out I can't really be a ninja because I'm too clumsy and all the other ninjas might not like me but-" I was cut off when one of the guys put his hand over my mouth.

"Do you always talk that much?" he questioned.

"No just when I'm really nervous or need to pee" I answered.

The two guys kept staring at me. One tried not to laugh and the other just staring.

"You know it's not nice to stare, be nice or Santa won't send any Christmas presents this year" I said.

They didn't stop.

"What are you guys doing in my house anyway?" I asked, folding my arms and trying to look tough.

"Ohnothingmuchjustexploring" one answered.

"Exploring? EXPLORING? Are we going on an adventure?!" I shouted.

"Shut up both of you. Nick remember the plan" said the guy with the brown hair, glaring at his partner.

"Crap Elliot is going to kill me" Nick said looking nervous and uncomfortable.

"What plan?" I asked.

"Its none of your concern" Mr Grumpy Pants said, glaring at me.

I pouted my lips and gave him my big puppy dog eyes making me look like I'm about to cry. But on the inside I was smiling mischievously.

He rolled his eyes. Damn I thought it didn't work. So I turned to Nick who refused to look at me.

"Fine! We were suppose to kidnap you!"