Chapter 25

HEY GUYS :) WELL FIRST OFF SORRY I HAVNT UPLOADED IN A WHILE BEEN BUSY PLUS I NEEDED A BREAK

FEW THINGS HAVE BEEN GOING ON LATLEY FOR ME AND I JUST KINDA GAVE UP ON WRITING BUT FOR SOME REASON I CANT STOP WRITING :L GUESS CAUSE I LOVE IT TO MUCH

ALSO I FEEL LIKE SUCH A FAIL BUT SINCE NOBODY ACTUALLY WROTE A CHAPTER FOR THE COMPITION ITS STILL OPEN IF YOU WANT TO WRITE A CHAPTER :D YOU DONT HAVE TO BUT ID LOVE IT IF YOU DID SO I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE TO HAPPEN IN THE STORY THE RULES HAVE CHANGED BTW YOU CAN WRITE YOUR OWN CHAPTER OF IT. YOU DONT HAVE TO RE-WRITE ONE :) SO YOU CAN BASICALLY DO WHATEVER YOU WANT :)

ANYWAY ON ANOTHER HAND SORRY I HAVNT UPLOADED IN A WHILE. HOPE THIS CHAPTER MAKES UP FOR THAT A BIT :) IT KINDA HAS A BIT OF A 'MATURE SCENE' IN HERE FOR THOSE WHO WANTED MORE OF THAT TYPE.

PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ARE DOING THE STORY OR YOU PLAN TO. CAUSE IF NOBODY IS GONNA DO IT THEN I WONT WORRY BOUT IT :)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND HOPEFULLY I UPLOAD SOON. AND IF YOU LIKE PLEASE FAN :D

Kat's P.O.V

"Steak"

"Sausages"

"Steak"

"Sausages"

"Steak!"

"Sausages!"

"I want chicken" Tiffany said

"Nobody cares" Max and Jordan snapped. She glared at them.

"Steak" Jordan said

"Sausages" Max said

"If you keep arguing i wont get anything" Dan said

"Remind me again why we brang them shopping in the first place?" I asked, staring at the two who kept arguing.

"We didnt" Dan said in a bored tone "They jumped on the car"

The memory of Max and Jordan chasing after the car as we pulled out of the drive way. We didnt stop for them hoping they would get the message to go home but instead they took that oppurtinity to jump on the roof of the car and sat on it as we drove to the shops.

"It took a while to convince the police not to write us a ticket" Nick said

 "It didnt help that Max throw a rock at there car!" Tyler said glaring at the two idiots.

"Well he shouldnt be mean!" Argued Max

"He only said no to you putting the sirens on" Nick said

"Thats mean" Max said in a low voice.

"Oh yes, so heartbreaking" Tiffany said in a sarcastic voice "Really i feel for you but im hungry" 

Tiffany pushed Jordan and Max out of the way and continued to walk down the isle.

"Dude i feel sorry for you" Jordan said slapping Max on the chest. "Thats the person you have to spend the rest of your life with"

"I can hear you!" Tiffany screamed, startling the old lady next to her.

"That was the point" Jordan shouted at her.

"Remember the time when you guys actually got along?" Nick asked

"You mean the time Jordan actually had a brain?" Tiffany asked

"You mean the time Tiffany actually looked pretty?" Jordan asked