Characters and Introduction

Guys about the video above just imagine that your are one of those girls and the others are your friend and you guys are spies btw this is not a BTS x AOA fanfic so yea. And that guy was your old target and you got him and now your moving on to another target.

1. You a.k.a Kim Bora which means violet in korean ( Not Bora from Sistar this Bora is you )

- you are a spy who works for the Bad side so you are practically evil

- your friends you have seven of them who will not exactly be mentioned in the story that much :Mina, Lisa , Jennie , Rosè , Jisoo , Jane , Yuna

- you are extremely pretty ( was crowned the prettiest girl in school )

-You are 19 years old a full time spy meaning you finished school.

- Your parents have brought you up teaching you all the things you need to learn on how to be a spy for the bad side so you can say your an expert

- Your are called ' Golden Girl ' cause you are good at everything ( Like everything )

- Your next target Mr. Jeon Jungkook

2 . Jeon Jungkook ( your target )

- A spy working for the good side

- extremely kind, caring

- Really handsome ( a/n: Duh )

- Very smart so it is hard to trick him

- has a crew calls themselves 'BTS '

- 19 years old also a full time spy for the good side , finished school .

Your Mission : To make Jungkook fall for you so you can go into his office to steal some documents about your side that their side has stored so your side can't go to jail. But will you fall for him instead. Read story to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author note : Guys this is not a rip off of Taemeaway 's Steal your heart it might kinda start like it but this story has a different story line . And also go check that story out it is very interesting. Tell what you guys think about my story in the comments. Thanks love ya.