Ch 36: Impossible

Start from the beginning

"You know if you wanted things different, you should've become alpha." Embry issued.

I looked back at Jake who looked down to our hands and played with my charms, "Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time."

"Jake, you really think that you could kill Bella if she comes back a vampire?" Seth questioned. I was going to comment on that but Leah chimed in, sitting down on the sand next to us.

"No. You'd make one of us do it then hold a grudge against-"

"Oh shut up Leah." Jacob remarked.

"Would you guys get over it? Its not like any of you imprinted on her." Leah burst out. That sort of made me think back to the past.

"At least you imprints seem happy." Seth said sadly, looking over to the others.

" Seth said sadly, looking over to the others

"Yeah some people are just lucky I guess." Embry added. I looked at them a little angry.

"Hey, you guys will find your imprints okay? Stop doubting yourself. This isn't luck. Its fate. You just need time and you will find them. And you will be happy." I reassured them.

"At least you two imprinted. You two don't annoy me as much as the others. I mean being any kind of happy is better than being miserable about someone you can't have. " Leah stated looking at us then looking back at Sam and the others.

A few days later, I was chilling at the pack's house, laying on the couch with Jacob, watching tv. The others scattered around the living room too but some of them were out on patrols.

I was about to fall asleep when I got a vision.

*Vision*

Bella was making her food and it was a bunch of odd combinations of ingredients. She was then eating a piece of chicken when she looked a little sick, that's when she ran towards the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.

It fast forwarded to when Bella asks Edward to hand her her bag, and when she saw her tampons box, she looked up.

"What is it?" Edward asked her.

She stood up and walked across the bathroom, "How many days has it been since the wedding?"

"14. Why? Would you tell me what's going on?" Edward replied.

"I'm late. My period's late." Bella stated while walking towards the mirror. Edward's face became worried.

Bella looked at herself in the mirror and lifted up her shirt, revealing her stomach. She felt it a bit, turning to her side, "Its impossible." She then turned towards Edward, who's now a little frozen in his place. "Can this happen?"

 "Can this happen?"