6:30 PM

"Hello?"

"...Uncle Charlie?"

"Shit...have you been crying?"

"Yeah...everyone is leaving me."

"Not true. I'll always be right by your side."

"Thanks."

"What's going on though?"

"Jace. He was the boy I was tutoring. He took Alice. I think she was just using me the whole time. It's funny to think that if both Jace and I were hanging off a cliff, she won't waste a second to go save Jace."

"..."

"...You remember Alice, right?"

"I'm not old like your father. I remember everything. Honestly, I never really liked her. She acted like she knew everything. Mind you, everything she said was incorrect. Like...who raised that girl?"

"..."

"Alright. Sorry. I'm getting off topic. So...she turned out to be a two-faced bitch. That's what you're trying to tell me?"

"Yes."

"Oh wait...don't tell me. And you're blaming Jace?"

"..."

"Right again. Good job, Charlie. But seriously, us boys, we're stupid. Many of us are cocky are selfish. Well, I was perfect. Chance was okay. Nothing special. Jace just needs...a little push."

"Wow."

"I know, right? I'm clearly the more attractive sibling-"

"Charlie!"

"Oh, right. Now's not the time to gloat. Just get revenge. Show that you're fine without friends."

"...I'm not good at revenge. You know this."

"Are you sure your Farah's daughter? She had the pranks. She literally taught me all I know about revenge."

"I get it. Mom was cool."

"Too bad she ended everything when she had you. Too bad."

"..."

"Just wait a few days. Jace will blow up your phone. I can seriously bet you on that."

"He doesn't seem like the boy to do something like that."

"Pfft. All boys are the same. There's Chance in every one. Including me. I just don't want to be like that asshole."

"Mom told me lots of girls liked your brother."

"Because I wasn't old enough for them. Get your facts right, Ana."

"...You're the only one who could make me smile at a time like this."

"Because I'm awe-"

"Do you make Aunt Gabby smile a lot too?"

"Ana."

"What?! It was a question."

"Ask her it then. Not me."

"Charlieeeeeee."

"Nope. Leave me alone."

"Just kiss her. Like a quick kiss. I bet she'll kiss you back."

"..."

"Charlie. You got this. Just a quick lip touch. IT WILL MAKE ME HEAL QUICKER."

"No."

"Charlie. If you love me, you'll do it."

"Why is this so important to you?"

"BECAUSE IT IS MEANT TO BE."

"..."

"NOW KISS."

"Fine."

"Wait...WHAT?!"

"..."

"YOU DID NOT JUST HANG UP!"

"..."

"I WILL FIND YOU. AND I WILL HUG YOU TO DEATH IF YOU KEEP THE PROMISE OF KISSING AUNT GABBY."