Drabble #2

Y/n pov:

I look at both of their shocked faces until the guy brakes the silence. "Hey I'm Maou and I could really use your help!" he exclaims with a sort of mischievous but at the same time excited face. "Umm..Mr.Maou, what do you mean by that?" Chiho questions.

Maou's pov:

I look at Chiho and whisper to her my plan. "This could be the chance to get back at the NEET for all the messing around he's done, now we get payback!" I tell her.

She nods in understanding and I tell her to text Ashiya about our little plan and to invite Emi too so she can get back at him as well.

She nods and does ad I tell her. I look back at y/n looking very confused. I tell her about it and explain to her what to do. She asks,"Ok but..isn't that kind of mean? What exactly did he do to deserve this?"

I just laugh and say "Oh just the normal," all sarcastic like. She just stares at me clueless wondering.

Soon it's time to close and me and Chiho walk y/n to my apartment. Soon enough we get there.

Y/n pov:

We climb up the stairs of Maou's place which looks rather small. Soon were in front of his door and he opens it revealing a very small apartment. The only people inside was a woman with hot pink hair which who I guess is Emi since she's the only girl.

Then I see a tall man but who am I kidding everyone is taller than me, with light blonde hair. And last I see a what seems a teenage boy at a computer with long purple hair.

The guy with the light blonde hair speaks,"Welcome home sire I heard we were having a guest today so I cleaned up a bit, nice to meet you am Ashiya and the NEET over there is Urushihara."

I smile as well,"thank you nice to meet you too!" I go as Maou told me to not say my name quite yet until Urushihara asks. "So that's why you made me clean up the mess around me," Urushi what am calling him for short states.

He turns around revealing his purple eyes. He seems pretty cute though may I add. "Sup'," he says which gets Ashiya really mad.

As I sit down I hear how Ashiya scolds him for not being polite when he greets a new person. I feel bad for him and speak up. "Actually I really don't mind really that's how I act normally but I was just polite cause I didn't want to embarrass myself," I state.

Everyone looks at me surprised, even Urushi looks at me like that. They all just shrug it off and talk about something random.

I'm sitting next to Urushi and he leans over to me and says,"Thank you I guess..Noone ever really done the for me tho' sooo..yeah." I smile at him and say your welcome. Then he asks me something that makes me wanna snicker.

"Hey you never really said your name," he states. I grin,"It's y/n l/n," I finish. He stares at me confuzzled;) "Wait are you?..," he asks.

"Yep!" And with that he passes out. While everyone laughs their butts off and I'm trying to fan Urushi but honestly it felt nice making one of my fans happy. Well I at least hope I did.

A/n: ye Xp