Rules

Please make it a point to read and understand all the rules listed below before requesting

I have a right to reject your request. It may be due to your failure to fill out the form completely and correctly or me being short of inspiration or resources.

Your book has to be published with atleast two parts. So that I know you will not be deleting it a couple of days later. And if you do, for some reason, inform me beforehand.

Be patient. Usually I try to entertain the requests as quick as I can but sometimes I maybe get late so please don't be arrogant.

No rude comments. Please refrain from passing cruel comments regarding me, my books or any of my requesters. Racial discrimination will not be tolerated in any case.

I will not redo any request. Please be very clear and detailed about what you are expecting from me. I will, however, gladly amend any mistakes I made.

Please complete the payment. I will deliver the graphics only after the payment is completed in full, through an imgur link via PM. Do not do the payment until I ask you to.

Use my graphics for atleast a month. If you do not intend to use it for that long, please do not request with me. And if you don't like what I come up with, let me know politely so I can turn it into a premade.

• Do not request with other designers if you already filled a form with me. If I see your request elsewhere for the same graphics as you did with me, I'll let that designer know and ask them to not do your request.

Do not edit on my graphics. If you want a sash or a sticker added to your request, provide me with a link to it when you fill out the form, and I shall put it up for you.

Failure to follow these rules will result in instant rejection of your request!