Part Two.

When I was 15, I had a huge crush on the guy name Jesse. We were in a few classes together, and we would flirt shamelessly. He was also on the swim team, which I just so happened to be the manager of. We talked constantly, we texted, we flirted. It was every 15 year old girls dream to have that much attention from such a hot guy.

Unfortunately, Nathan wasn't a fan. Every time I would mention him or bring him up, Nathan would get mad and lash out at me. Not anything serious, but it would start a stupid argument. I knew what made him tick, what made him angry, and how he reacted. Whereas I shut down. I'd stop talking, and that bugged him even more. He wanted me to just talk things out, but I needed time.

Nathan completely blew up at me when Jesse asked me out on a date.

"He's just stupid Delaney. He's probably just using you. I've heard a lot of shit about this guy and I just don't trust him. I don't understand why you would even consider going out with him." Nathan ranted. "Alycia told me that he was coming onto some girl at a party that was wasted out her mind. From what I heard he was going to take her upstairs, even though she was drunk.

"I know you think he's hot, but you have to look deeper at someone before you just go date someone. I can't believe your parents would even let you. Does Jace know about this?" Nathan mentioned my brother as if I would ever even talk to my brother about that shit. We really didn't even talk.

"Nathan, please just stop." I quietly cried.

He finally noticed my tears and pulled me up and into his arms.

"Sweets, don't cry." He said, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

I said nothing, but swiped the tears away from my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I just don't trust him. I have heard really bad things about him and if something happened to you I don't-" His voice wavering before cutting out.

"Then I won't." I conceded, a fresh batch of tears making their way down my face.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

My eyes blinked open, and I noticed the heat on my back and the large dip in the bed next to me. Nathan must have come around, and once he got back from his interviews, he kept his pre-fight promise, and came and napped with me. 

Nathan was THE best person to nap with. He was a cuddler so he was always spooning me or wanted me to lay on his chest. I loved when he didn't have a girlfriend because I got him all to myself, and he always wanted to cuddle and nap with me.

A yawn escaped my lips, and I knew it was time for me to get up.

I gently moved Nathan's arm so that I could go freshen up in the bathroom, before going to do some actual work that I should have done hours ago.

After splashing some water on my face to wake me up, I grabbed my book bag and went out to the common room, and made myself at home. I got out my folder of everything I needed to know about where Nathan needed to be, when, with what, and for. I opened skype, and called his manager, to confirm the details.

After scolding me for longer than he should have, we went over and confirmed every detail of the next few weeks with me. After that call, I was already ready for another nap. I slammed the lid of my MacBook down, and within seconds, I had a very blonde Ryan Lochte sitting across from me.

"Hey beautiful. Nap with the boyfriend go well?" He asked, the smirk on his lips was hard not to notice.

"You know he's not my boyfriend. We're friends." I rolled my eyes at him.