10. Meet the Family

Coffee, coffee, coffee. I looked though the cabinets for some coffee. It was only 6 am, but it was daylight. I already went on a run, drank a crap ton of water, and now I need coffee. I pulled a pair of black sweatpants over my compression shorts and a black muscle top over my sports bra. I didn't really want to walk around not fully clothed. My hair was pulled back into a high ponytail as I searched for some coffee.

"Tea. Do I look like I want tea? I'm not in the freaking mood for burning water with a tiny bit of flavor." I muttered to myself.

"Woah, what the fuck." I heard a voice said. I turned to see a flustered guy with ice blue eyes. He looked around my age, and he was wearing a black tank and black sweatpants. He was kinda adorable looking, but he was just as attractive as his brother, if even more.

"Err. Hey." I said, trying to find coffee.

"Yeah, uh, who are you? Are you trying to steal something? We look rich, but we don't have any food worth stealing." he said.

"I'm Scar, your bodyguard." I said to him.

"Oh yeah, Dad told me about you. I thought you were gonna be a guy, not like a pretty girl. You do look pretty badass though. Nice tattoos." he complimented.

"Thanks, do you guys have any coffee?" I asked. I really needed coffee. I will die without coffee. I might be overexaggerating just a little.

"Yeah, here," he went over to a cabinet I haven't checked and pulled out a box, and a coffee maker.

"Elliot, it's like fucking 6 am in the morning, I know that you like to talk to yourself, but shut up please." I heard a voice from up the stairs call out. A guy that looked a bit darker than Elliot and Austin walked downstairs. He was shirtless and had grey sweatpants one. He had grey eyes, with a hint of blue in them, and dark brown hair. He looked a bit older than Austin and Elliot.

"Bro, she's like miles out of your league," he commented. "This has to be a dream, this is the hottest girl that's ever been here. She has tattoos too, oh gosh, Come on, why didn't I find her first? This has to be a dream, you'd never get a girl like that. I'm going back to sleep." he trudged back upstairs. I looked at Elliot. He shrugged.

"Some people aren't just morning people. That's Nixon. And if you didn't infer, I'm Elliot," he says with a smile.

"Is he always like that?" I ask.

"I mean, he's always saying how I can never get a girl, cause he always brings girls home, and I don't so..."

"So he makes fun of you cause you're not a player?"

"Pretty much. And it's funny, cause he's the only one out of us who's too scared to get a tattoo." he chuckles. He showed me his. There was a pretty cross on his back, and 5 stars surrounding it.

"Let me guess, the stars are for your family members?" I said.

"Yeah. how'd you know?"

"Austin has 5 keys."

"You've seen Austin's? Are you guys dating or something?"

I chuckled, "Nope, but I've met him before."

"Ahh, that's cool. Here's your coffee, you want any cream or sugar?"

"Nope, I like it black." he scrunched up his face. "Black? Eww."

"Don't question my coffee choices. Why are you up so early?"

"I'm a morning person, how about you?"

"I.." I was interrupted by a loud bang upstairs. I looked at Elliot and we raced upstairs. I ended up see a satisfied Austin and a Nixon on the floor.