Part Nineteen

Part Nineteen {Michelle's POV}

I had to catch my breath. I sat down and started crying into my hands. I could not believe that he was gone. I sat in my room for a hour or two just crying until I couldn't cry anymore.

All of the things my dad didn't want to happen, happened. I let my dad down, I let myself down. 10 months, 10 months we were together, and happy as we could be together.

I picked up George's guitar pick. I cried again.

Two days later we left.

I couldn't stand to face George again. I was sad but angry. I couldn't leave my family behind. On the way to our new house I put my hand in my pocket. I felt a piece of paper.

I took it out and opened it. It was the letter from my dad it said;

"My dearest Michelle,

Im so sorry I left your world. Michelle, you are the most beautiful, funny, creative, and amazing girl I've ever laid eyes on. I've been in this world a long time. Ive realized that life is an adventure, live it to the fullest... Everyday! And never let anyone interfere with your dreams- you CAN do whatever you want to do and let NO ONE tell you otherwise! Missing you more and more everyday.

Dad."

I felt tears coming to my eyes. My dad was the best. I missed him so much. I just closed my eyes and thought about George and my dad.

~THAT CUTE LIL NOTE MY COUSIN WROTE IT FOR ME AWEE~