Chapter Sixteen

~Sang~

I am beaming and skipping across the street carrying the book back to Erica's house. I finished it off this morning while the boys had different things to get on with either at the Diner or Academy business. I cried at the end when Ana walked out on Christian, however, I'm not sure if I want to read more. Don't get me wrong, I love the books, the story line, the...hot and some intense scenes but how many times am I going to have to clench my thighs together before I'm able to get a release? Making the ache go away? I've just been lucky that four of my boys have been around when I needed that release.

After last night with Nathan, we slept in the attic all night with blankets covering us. When Luke popped his head in this morning to get Nathan as he wasn't answering his phone, you could say that he was giving Nathan a knowing smile while setting his heated gaze on me, causing me to light up on fire and bite my lip, causing him to let out a throaty growl before telling me he loves me and heading down the stairs followed by Nathan.

I couldn't help but do a victory dance knowing that I affect all my boys.

Skipping up to Kota's house I'm surprise to find Victor's car in the drive way. I frown, completely confused. He texted me an hour ago saying that he may not get to see me today as he was working on an Academy assignment at his house with Kota and Silas. Shaking my head, I jump up to the door happily and knock a few times. A few moments later, Erica is standing in the doorway dressed up ready for work, a coffee in hand. "Hi sweetie. How are you?" She greets me.

"Hi Erica." I hold up the book. "I'm just returning this."

"Did you enjoy it?" She raises an eyebrow and gives me a knowing smile. I blush under her gaze and slowly nod my head. "I'm glad." She takes the book from me. "Gabe is here."

"Oh." I'm surprised. "With Victor?" I ask, taking a step into the house, closing the door behind me.

"Oh no. Gabe borrowed Victor's car. He's upstairs. Head on up." I smile thankfully at her before making my way up the stairs.

"Meanie?" I ask up half way up, curious as to what he's doing here.

"Hey Trouble. We're going to my house this afternoon." He announces as I walk into Kota's bedroom. He's lying on Kota's bed with a hand behind his head and holding his phone up in the other, texting away on it. "Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine." I tell him. "I'm a little confused. Weren't you supposed to be working?"

"Luke got me the day off from the Diner and there is nothing for me to do with the Academy." He sits up on the bed, kicking his feet over. He stands up and grins at me as he casually walks over. He's wearing a bright neon orange button down shirt tucked into a pair of light blue jeans with a black stylish belt. "Are you ready?"

I return his grin. "Sure. What are we doing?"

"Going to my house, Trouble." He grabs my hand and starts pulling me down the stairs. I've only ever been to Gabriel's house a few times over the last year. It's not often we're there because it's always easier for us to gather here, my house or at Nathan's as we're all either at the Diner or in one of those three house. The only two people who I know travel a little way to get here are Owen and Sean but they never mind the drive.

When we close the door at the bottom of the stairs, Erica is standing there holding out another book. "It's the second one, Sang. Read it. Enjoy it." I smile thankfully at her while blushing. I take the book from her hand. Gabriel and I go to the front door. Before we can close it behind us we hear her say. "And be safe. God, do be safe please." Meanie and I look at each other blushing like crazy before letting a little giggle slip.