18

This chapter is dedicated to all those people who observe, know and understand situations but still end up doing something embarassing. (Too real? Haha)

1. Thanks for 65K reads. Thank you for messaging me on private message. Thank you for the 160 votes on last chapter. Thank you for reading my book. Thank you you lil poopie.

Goal for the chapter :

40 comments and 100 votes maybe?

Not edited! :) (it's a short but a very.. nice chapter * insert evil laughter*) Happy reading!

"Miss Harper", Someone nudged my shoulder. "It's time to wake up"

"But I want five more minutes", I groaned and turned.

"You've said that for the 5th time, Miss Harper", The voice continued.

"This one's legit. I promise I'll wake up in five", I said and covered my face with a pillow.

"You've said that before too. Not going to work this time", The voice chuckled. It was short and sweet. I could hear the person chuckle all day.

"Why can't a girl get five minutes of extra sleep in this cruel pathetic world anymore?", I shouted from under the pillow.

"Firstly, you already completed the quota for your five minutes of extra sleep. In fact, you've exploited it. Secondly, you'll make us late Miss Harper. I hate to be late" It took me a minutes or two to recognise that the voice belonged to Daniel Knight.

"Late for what?", I said. "I'm not going anywhere anyway"

"Yes you are. We have to to reach to the beach in an hour, Miss Harper. And you definitely have to come. Even if it takes me to pick you up and drag you. Walter made it very clear that we both have to make appearance. Don't make me pick you up from the bed, Miss Harper. Do you want me to pick you from the bed?", An angry, frustrated and time conscious Daniel Knight ranted.

"Yes! Pick me up my prince! Take me to the magical land of the beach of Hawaii", I sarcastically said.

I felt two hands on my waist with a firm grip. And within seconds, I was in Daniel Knight's arm.

I opened my eyes to see I was being carried by Daniel knight. Our faces were inches away.

"Even though you clearly declared that I wasn't your prince yesterday, I'd like to give you another chance", Daniel smirked.

And the next thing I know, I was thrown into swimming pool.

My whole world came down and life flashed into my eyes.

"SAVE ME", I said. "SOMEONE SAVE ME"

"It's a swimming pool, Miss Harper", Daniel rolled his eyes.

"I-- can't-- swim", I said while pretending to go inside the water. "at least give me a hand I want to come out"

Daniel chuckled and bent down to give me a hand to come out of the pool. As soon as my hand had made a grip on his, I pulled him into the pool.

"What the--", Daniel splashed right into the water. He went straight inside the swimming pool. I laughed at how he attempted to keep his eyes open.

"You little--", He threatened and I laughed loudly and started splashing water on him.

He laughed and tried to stop me. He tried to figure out where my hand was around all the water being splashed and held it with a strong grip.