Chapter I

"How would you like to go to dinner?" asked Castle, I took the twinkle in his eye and the mischievous smile on his face to mean thats not all he wanted.

    "Why, Castle, so I can be another one of your conquests?" I ask.

    "Or so I can be one of yours."

    "It was nice to meet you, Castle," I say, smiling.

    "Thats too bad, it would have been great," he said.

    "You have no idea," I leaned in and whispered in his ear, I could sense that he tensed up when my breath hit his ear. He grabbed my hand and started walking towards his town car.

    "If you want to tease me like that, you at least have to accompany me to dinner," he winks at me as he opens the door, I surrender and step inside.

    We pulled up next to the hottest and most exotic restaurant in Manhattan, he opened the door and stepped out. He grabbed my hand as we walked into the restaurant. He told the hostess we wanted a booth in the back, a more quiet and romantic place so we could talk. We walked to the back of the restaurant and ordered two scotches on the rocks. I downed mine immediately trying to take the edge off. Why was I so nervous? I spent this whole day with Rick and never felt nervous even though he was my favorite writer and I once stood in line for two hours at one of his book signings, but that is something I would never admit to him. His ego did not need any boosting. Almost instantly after I sat my empty glass down the very attractive waitress with extremely perky breasts and a small waist sat four more down and took mine and Ricks empty glasses.

    "Trying to get me drunk there, Rick?" I ask, realizing it was the first time I called him by his first name. He realized too, the look in his eyes and the way his lip twitched made me realize it turned him on.

    "Only if you want to be drunk," he laughed, throwing his second one back. I grabbed mine and did the same.

    "It's a good thing I'm a scotch girl," I winked at him, slammed down my second glass and picked up the third, quickly letting it slide down my throat.

    "My my, Kate, I think I am in love with you," he said as he watched me down the shot. He flung his arm into the air to flag down the perky breasted waitress who I was extremely jealous of and she sat down four more shots and the appetizers we ordered. I felt the slight tingling feeling in my lips and knew the alcohol was starting to hit me. I took this opportunity to pick up a mozzarella stick, dip it into some marinara sauce and took a good sized bite out of it. I went to pull it from my mouth and the melty cheese began to stretch from the stick in my hand to my mouth and I giggled. I looked up to see Castle biting his lower lip and staring at me. I finished two mozzarella sticks and then took one of my two shots. I was feeling quite brave and placed my hand on Castle's on the table. We began talking about our lives and laughing about little things. The waitress brought over four more shots so I now had three in front of me.

    "You're getting behind," Castle said, tipping another one back.

    "I'll catch up," I give him a slight, sexy smile and take all three of my shots in a row, not letting him see how unpleasant it was.

    "Wow, II'm on a date with a badass."

    "Oh, this is a date?" I ask.

    "I'd like to think so," he told me.

    "Well, I think people should be little more friendly on dates," I say, completely thrown off by my own words. Those last three shots hit me harder than I thought they would. I realized I had to live up to my most recent flirtatious response, I stood up a little and leaned across the table, inches from his lips, setting my elbows onto the table so I could push my breasts together, showing him a little cleavage. He noticed my shirt had fallen a bit to reveal my black lace bra, his mouth twitched again. I was turning him on.

    "They should definitely be more friendly," he said.

    I laughed and sat back down, with all this alcohol in my system I was feeling risky and brave. I took off my stiletto and placed my foot on his knee. I slowly started to move it up his thigh, towards his already half erect penis. The further up his leg I got, the more he began to sweat. His breaths became shorter in anticipation, I found this very amusing and to my surprise I was turned on as well. Just before I reached the seam of his pants he called over the big busted waitress and asked for the check. She pulled it out of her apron, he pulled a hundred dollar bill out of his wallet, gave it to her and told her to keep the change. He squeezed my foot under the table and winked at me. I slipped my heel back on and stood up along with him. He grabbed my hand and we walked as fast as we could out of the restaurant. We climbed into the back of his town car and he told his driver to head back to his place.