For our very first author feature we have the very lovely and fintastic Josie Demuth, author of the Salt Kiss series. She was kind enough to share her Tops List with the Tales of the Deep community. Thank you, Josie!
~Josie Demuth's Top Ten~
1) Sushi - I have a very expensive sushi habit, and eat it at least 5 times a week! Even the mers in my book eat sushi-like meals!
2) Writing - in bed with sushi
3) The Sea - it is beautiful, fascinating, and filled with boundless inspiration (and sushi ingredients).
4) Nature - forests, jungles, lakes, meadows. I'm mad about it!
5) True Blood - my fave supernaturals! The show was so clever and the characters hilarious, honestly.
6) Now, talking of True Blood, Alexander Skarsgard can be in my tops. Yum!
7) So can Jason Momoa, actually too. I loved him as Khal drogo in GoT and now he is going to play aquaman which is exciting for those of us who like things under the sea!
8) Art - I love it all - even the silly stuff!
9) Wattpad - in the three years I've been here, I've met some wonderful fellow writers, appeared on Wattcon panels and had my books read 3million times. It's just the most amazing, supportive site, that gives so much to everyone - storytellers and readers alike. Yay for Wattpad.
10) Love and respect. The top of the tops. Both can save the world.
Learn more about Josie and discover the Salt Kiss series: @Jos1eDemuth
YOU ARE READING
Here Fintastic Wattpad authors share a few of their favorites with the Tales of the Deep community. Whether it be movies, books, candy, or secret places to write, Tales of the Deep catches a glimpse into Fintastic Wattpad author's lives. ◊ Authors...