ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

HOSEOK POV

"Hey, Hyung, we got to go to make up, now," Jimin told me before heading out of the room that we were in while waiting for our turn to perform.

I waved my hands in the air to let him know that I heard him and will be there momentarily.

With my earbuds in my ear, I was looking down at my phone screen seeing my daughter waving at me.

Yes, I have a daughter but that will be discussed later.

"I love you, daddy. Do well tonight." She said to me blowing me kisses through the phone and giving me the thumbs up with her little thumbs.

I smiled back at her on the phone not knowing that having a child would bring so much joy into my life.

I mouthed, "I love you too," back to her. She continues to blow me kisses before giving the phone back to a black female, her mother Samantha, or Sami in which she liked to be called.

"Thanks, Tyla," Sami said, accepting the phone from Tyla. She stared at me for a moment before speaking to me in Korean carefully since she was still learning the language. "Hey, how are you doing? Are you okay?"

"Tired. Got another show before I can rest." I said to her.

She nodded her head understanding my answer to her question. "Fighting. I promise to send you more videos of Tyla to give you energy and encouragement, Hoseok." Putting her fist in the air.

I gave her a small smile and thank her for that.

I glance up at my phone to see eyes staring daggers at me. This time, instead of Jimin coming into the waiting room to tell me to come, it was my manager. "Jung Hoseok let's go, NOW!"

He had a serious look on his face which I knew I needed to get off of the phone as quickly as possible.

I looked down at my phone to see Sami, "I got to go now and finish getting ready for our show. Promise me that you will send me more pictures of Tyla, okay?"

Before I could get a response from her, I had to go ahead and end the Facetime call with her. I knew that she would be mad since she hated when I ended calls on her but she would still send me the pictures and videos of my daughter like always.

I rubbed the back of my head thinking that I never could of imagine that I would be a father. Honestly, thinking that just one night could change me. I deeply inhale as I thought about everything from the beginning.

I hop up from off of the chair that I was sitting in and head over to my carry-on bag.

Before putting my phone away, I swap it over to proof mode so no one would snoop on my phone while I was away from it.

I hurried up out of the room that I was in and room and to the makeup artists was in with the rest of the members.

Once I entered the room, I bowed down to the artist that was vacant before sitting in the chair for her to do my makeup.

While she started to do my makeup, I started to think about my daughter.

No one in my company, BTS, or my fans know about my daughter, and I plan to keep it that way for as long as possible. If this ever got out I don't know how Sami or Tyla would be able to deal with it.

Soon I was knocked out from thoughts when the Stage Director knocks on our room door, "BTS 10 minutes before your performance," then he walks away to the next group after us.

His words caused everyone to start rushing around like chickens with our heads cut off to get ready. The head stylist comes over and hands me my accessories to put them on for tonight's event.

After that, I was handed over my mic set to put on by one of the sound crew while they check to make sure that I could be heard loud and cleared. The rest of the group was starting to gather together with Namjoon pumping us up to get us ready for our performance.

"Are you ready, guys?" He questioned us.

In return, we yelled back to him, "YEAH!"

He looked at us once again, eying us still now feeling that we weren't confident in our response. "ARE YOU READY?"

"YEAH!!"

"Well, let's give our fans what they came for!" He placed his hand out for all of us to put our hands on top of his.

"BTS! BTS! BTS! Let's GO!" We chat in unison before throwing our hands in the air.

We walked out of the room greeting all of our sunbaes that either returning coming back from performing, talking to other groups, or stage crew in the hall.

We bowed our heads in respect while making our way to the stage.

Soon we could hear the chanting call from our fans on the floor. "BTS! FIGHTING!"

We arrived on stages and bow our heads and greeting them.

"HELLO, WE'RE, BTS." We said to them while the screaming continued.

We got into our position before the music started. I looked up only thinking about my daughter and knowing that she was going to be watching me perform in just a few minutes.

I took a deep breath and soon the music started.

▄▄▄▄

Just going back through the chapters and fixing the grammar and pov issues.

Also may cut up some of the chapters so they won't be so long.

😊 🙇 💙