Tyler Seguin (Dallas Stars)

song of the imagine;
*loving you easy; Zac Brown Band*

"Y/N, it's 12 o'clock in the afternoon. We're in Turks and Caicos. Please just wake up. I'm so bored right now." I groaned and opened my eyes slowly, looking up at my boyfriend of 4 years, grinning at me. "Why did you wake me up, you're the one who always lets me sleep when Ashton gets us because you say "a beauty needs her beauty rest." I said. Our 3 month old son, Ashton, loves to keep us up at unearthly hours in the middle of the night. That child does not like to have a soggy diaper, he doesn't like to be hungry, and he definitely doesn't like to be cold. If that blanket is more than 3 inches away from his body, he will cry until we move it. "Babe, I think you've gotten your beauty rest. You've been asleep for at least 12 hours. Let's go to the beachhhhhh." He groaned and I laughed. "Fine. But give me like 20 minutes." He smiled and nodded, kissing me on the forehead and leaving me to change. I wore a basic coral colored swimsuit that had a messy bow tie or something like that in front with a pair of black bottoms. I tied my hair into a messy bun and stood in the mirror, scanning over my appearance. I shrugged and stood there for a bit, deciding to just get over it. "You know you don't have be so critical about your weight when you just gave birth 3 months ago. We're here to be celebrating our 4 year anniversary, Ashton free. Not because we don't love him, so don't give yourself a reason to be mean to him." Tyler came out of nowhere, wrapping his arms around me from behind me and rubbing my hips. "I know. It's just hard for me. I was so fit and in shape as a personal trainer and then I got pregnant with Ashton and I just feel like I'm 80 times bigger than I was like a year ago." I sighed and closed my eyes, remembering a good time when I was like 20 pounds lighter than I was a year ago. Tyler rubbed my hips, kissing my shoulder. "Please just believe me, you stupid. I love you for you, I don't care if you gained 20 pounds or 200 pounds. I'd still love you more than anything." He smiled, kissing the corner of my lips. "Now, let's just go to the beach already." He whined like a 2 year old and I smiled, kissing him on the lips. "Let's go." I smirked, slipping on my Birkenstock flip flops and grabbing my cover up off the back of the chair, going into the car. Tyler came in and handed me the aux cord. I scrolled through my list of playlists before clicking on our favorite car playlist. I smirked when I heard the opening of "Sucker for Pain" from the new movie Suicide Squad. Me and Tyler had been waiting weeks for Suicide Squad, and we went to the first showing of it. This was our favorite song. "Uh! I'm a sucker for pain, I got the squad tatted on me from my neck to my ankles. Pressure from the man got us all in rebellion, we gon' go to war ya, without failure!" Me and Tyler scream­sang the song we had memorized and knew it like the back of our hand. We pulled up to the beautiful beaches of Turks and Caicos and I smiled at the fact that Tyler had planned this out for us. We went to the beach and I laid out on my towel, relaxing for a bit. "Y/N, come take a picture of me!" I heard Tyler exclaim and I walked over to him laying out on his towel. "Of you or with you?" I asked and he smiled. "Of me, stupid!" He said and I laughed. "Of course, don't care about your girlfriend, you just love to have your picture taken, don't you." I rolled my eyes and he nodded, smiling like a small child. "You're right, I do love having my picture taken!" He practically giggled and I just rolled my eyes, taking a picture of the doofus on his towel. "There. Good?" I asked. This was a long process. It takes Tyler like 8 thousand hours to decide what picture is the best. Of course, this was no difference today. "Yes, it's fine. Wanna go in the water?" He asked and I nodded. "Sure. I'm starting to get hot." I said and he nodded. He started walking toward the beach and then turned around when he noticed I was still sitting on my towel. "You coming, beautiful?" He asked. "Ya, but why would I walk when I have a strong muscular boyfriend who loves me enough to carry me to the beach?" I smirked and he rolled his eyes, coming to grab me. I lifted up my arms and smiled when he picked me up. I was not smiling, how ever, when he started running towards the water. He reached the water and started swinging me like a monkey. "Tyler, put me down!" I yelled. "Okay." He smirked and dropped me into the water. I emerged from the shallow water, a big gulp of water coming out of my mouth with me. "Tyler!" I yelled and he splashed me. "Oh, you're gonna have it."