Ch27. New guy is a jerk and I'm his buddy

First person to get it right was *drum roll*

cellogurl

CONGRATS. but there's no prize. soz. you did get a mention tho!!

well, since like a huge amount of people knew it was twilight, there wasn't really a point to giving you all a prize, so I just made it extra long. i didn't really feel like writing but i did it for the people who've been there for me and always give me inspirational comments and read Trivial Pursuitsso this is for you all.

FANS-

mazzax

tammybaileyx

bhtwizzlers

leechienut97

littleorange

MamikaBonita

christmaspupel

[sorry if I spell your username wrong, I'm just really lazy and internet is SOO SLOOWWW]

don't forget to read the note at the end!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

****

'Jack, this is Julian, as you know,' Mr. Downey stated proudly, completely oblivious to the fact that I was shooting daggers at Julian. Forget daggers, I'm thinking swords and knives and sharp pointy objects.

'Unfortunately,' I hissed, clenching my fists. Mr. Downey gave Julian a pat on the back and shoved him towards me. He came with ease, and stared at me with cool, calculating eyes.

'I told you I'd see you again.'

I waited until Mr. Downey walked back into his office before grasping Julian and tugged him into a nearby janitor's closet.

'My, isn't this cosy?' He peered in the dim light at me as I felt a huge bubble of anger travel up my throat.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!!?!?!'

He didn't seem that surprised at my outburst. He just grabbed an overturned buck and placed it in front of the door and sat on it. I was pacing in front of him, every now and then hitting a bottle of cleaning liquid onto the floor. He watched me with growing amusement.

'Well,' he eventually said as it became apparent that I was incapable of speech. 'since you didn't want to talk to me I figured that the only way to get in was to come to your school. I requested you as a partner and they were more than happy to oblige.'

'Julian, I don't care how you got in. I want to know WHY the HELL you're in my F*CKING SCHOOL!!'

'My my, calm down. Screaming at me isn't going to calm the situation anymore.'

'It makes me feel good, okay?'

'You were never like this before,' he said reproachfully. 'You used to be witty and funny and sexy.'

'Well, if you really cared about me you would have realized how much I changed after you cheated on me and took off!'

'To be honest Jacqueline, you DID tell me to, quote, 'leave and never come back'.'

'And if I did? Did the past two months we had spent together mean nothing to you? You thought even though I was upset and betrayed that I didn't still have feelings for you? You should have know me by then. I don't turn my back completely on the people I love.'

He had blanched, several times in fact.

'You still love me even after what happened?' His voice was hopeful but I squashed any cordial feelings that may have been lurking in the murk of my feelings.