12

Chapter Twelve: Arguing and a Shiggy

"Liam, wake up," Stiles said and shook him. Liam groaned and opened his eyes slowly.

"Where am I?" Liam asked and let out a yawn. Stiles set a mug of coffee down on the coffee table and told him that he was at his apartment. Liam didn't remember anything.

"Fuck, I'm sorry man," Liam apologized, "I know I can get a bit out of hand when there's alcohol involved."

"It's okay," Stiles said and stood up. Liam reached forward and grabbed the mug full of warm liquid. "I'm going to work. Should I tell them that you're sick and can't make it in today?"

"Nah," Liam said, "I have a late shift. I'll be fine." Stiles nodded and grabbed his keys off of the counter. He turned around and faced the other man for a second.

"Call me if you need anything," Stiles said. He turned back around and left his apartment, gently closing the door behind him.

Stiles walked into the station and his father motioned for him to go into his office. John had a stern face on which meant one of two things. Stiles was (A) in trouble or (B) John was just having an off day. Stiles hoped that it was the second choice.

He walked into his father's office and closed the door. John sat down at his desk with his hands in his hair. Stiles sat in his usual seat across from him.

"Is everything okay?" Stiles asked, knowing that asking was risky. John nodded and Stiles emitted a breath of relief.

"I'm just annoyed," Sheriff said and Stiles arched an eyebrow at him. "Two boys, around eighteen, were brought in here this morning. Deputy Whittemore says that they were setting off firecrackers in a store."

"Okay, so what's the problem?"

"We need to ask them questions but they keep talking in these.....idiotic voices. We can't understand a word that they are saying! But they understand each other and it's frustrating!" John groaned.

Stiles scratched his stubbled chin and stood up. "I'll go talk to them."

"Good luck," Sheriff grumbled.

Lydia skated down Allison's street until she reached her house. Danny was behind her on his old bike. She got off her board and knocked on the garage door.

"Allison, open up," Lydia said as she pounded on it.

Danny got off his bike ungracefully. He almost fell twice and his shirt got caught on a pointed spring that was broken. But nonetheless, he got off and joined the strawberry blonde.

"Lydia, go away."

"No, Allison. You've been cooped up in this garage for a week now. You can either open the door or I can get creative. Maybe a stone through the window? Maybe my skateboard to the door handle?" Lydia taunted. "I'll get in either way, but it's your choice."

She heard movement inside the garage and then the garage door was pulled up. Allison's eyes widened when she saw Danny. Her eyes got teary and he hugged her tightly.

"Ally," Danny whispered with a sigh, "I know about Seth." He paused. "You need to break up with him. That, or we'll have to get you some help."

"I don't know what Lydia has told you," Allison said and pulled herself away from the boy's arms forcefully. "But I'm fine."

Danny could see the bruises all over her and he shook his head. "Allison, look at yourself, you're not fine. Seth is hurting you."

Before she could respond Lydia cut her off. "We're not arguing about this with you, Allison. You can break up with him or we're going to call someone and they'll come here to investigate. Please don't make this harder for yourself—"

"You don't get it!" Allison yelled. "I love him! And he loves me! Yes, he's been a little rough with me but it's okay! He won't do it again!"

"Allison, that's not what love is," Danny told her.

"Oh, what would you know? All you know how to do is pine after your own best friend's brother!" Allison scoffed.

"Fuck you," Danny spat. Lydia looked between her friends and rubbed her face.

"This all could've been avoided, you know?" She said quietly.

"Yes, if you didn't stick your nose into my business," Allison responded and closed her garage door.

Stiles walked into the room where the two boys, Jack Jorgen and James King, were seated. They both hand handcuffs on but it looked as if they didn't mind.

Stiles sat down across from the two and they both smirked at each other. "Hello," Stiles started.

"Wazzooop," Jack said with a weird face. James laughed.

"I heard you two set off firecrackers in the Grab'n'Go store this morning," Stiles said.

"We gave it a shiggy!" James exclaimed. Jack made a gesture with his hand and mumbled boom pow pow.

John was right. These two were annoying. "Look, I know you two don't want to be here so would you please just cooperate with me. The faster and easier we get this done, the faster you guys can go."

They looked at each other and sighed. They nodded and Stiles smiled faintly. He was getting through to them.

"So, why did you guys do it?" Stiles asked.

"Whoa, you're saying it as if we killed someone," James said.

"Dios mio, it was just firecrackers. We thought it'd be funny," Jack said. James nodded and Stiles wrote it down on his paper.

"The worst thing that's going to happen is that you're going to be a fined, and your parents are going to have to pick you two up. But this stupid little thing is going to be on your records too. It wasn't worth it. I wouldn't do anything like this again if I were you guys. But know that next time, we won't be so lenient towards you two."

They nodded and Stiles stood up. Two guards came and took the two back to their cells. John patted his son on the back.

Writers Note:

I was gonna make it longer but its already past my limit for each chapter. Anyways, LMAO Kian and Jc😂

I feel bad for the people who (1) didnt catch on to the whole James and Jack thing and (2) dont know who KnJ are. They must be so confused. Oh well.

I might update later. Idk

And heres an update for MBFB: I'll update that soon dont worry