The New World Order
The world is controlled by the Global Six (also known as the G-6) and the International Vampire Council (also known as the IVC).
1) The Anglophone Union (AU): United States (including their territories and dependencies), the Providences of Canada (except Québec), New Zealand, Australia, England (including their territories & dependencies), Wales, Scotland, Israel and United Ireland.
2) The Great Nordic Regional Union (GNRU): Germany, Austria, German/Romansch/Italian part of Switzerland, the Belgian Region of Flanders, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Iceland and the Dutch-speaking part of Sint Maarten.
3) The Francophone Union (FU): France, Corsica, Clipperton Island, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern & Antarctic Lands, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Mayotte, New Caledonia, Réunion, Saint Barthélemy, the French-speaking part of Saint Martin, Saint Pierre & Miquelon, Wallis & Futuna, Québec, the French part of Switzerland, the Belgian Region of Wallonia and Monaco.
The International Vampire Council Members
1) Mikkel Damgaard (1296 years old)
2) Andrine Damgaard (1295 years old)
3) Zahara Damgaard (2053 years old)
4) Hervé Gauthier (2115 years old)
5) Irene Dussard (3003 years old)
6) Johan Ahlquist (2502 years old)
7) Siobhán Reilly (1009 years old)
8) William Galloway (1171 years old)
9) Chiyoko Hatakeda (3101 years old)
10) Ichirou Murasaki (2599 years old)
11) Anastasiya Koulikova (1869 years old)
12) Filipp Zhukov (1952 years old)
13) Dominique Neville (2075 years old)
14) Klaus Engel (2107 years old)
15) Astrid Kuefer (1999 years old)
16) Aidan Egan (1272 years old)
17) Colwyn Dafydd (1510 years old)
18) Geoff Gisborne (1504 years old
19) Maartje Aldenkamp (1209 years old)
20) Benedek Szabó (1050 years old)
21) Manon Mourey Damgaard (1 year old)
25th November, 2035
All that bloodshed and at what cost?
I will have to ponder this thought for an eternity—or however long I survive what I chose to be when I started down this path of love and death, horror and misery.
We women are always told to follow our hearts, no matter where they lead us, but what if they lead us to our deaths? Or to an everlasting life where Heaven and Hell do not exist, where I am the monster in the fairytale and where there is no turning back.
YOU ARE READING
Death Wish: Book I (The Vamp Saga)Vampire
Eight years into the future... Vampires not only exist, they control the Pharmaceutical Industry, the Global Six, the Gaming Industry and the world. Manon Mourey, a Let It Ride card dealer at Transylvania Hotel, Spa & Casino in Summerlin, is nothi...