2. Nice to see you again

Start from the beginning

Jack passes out the glasses and hazel pour me and chris a sparkling juice to toast with

" cheers everyone for the fresh start " everybody clink glasses

" so what now ?" jack ask gulping the wine in one sip

" I'm glad you ask jackie boy....its time to play truth and truth " hazel replies and everyone give her a frown face. I was glancing at natalie who was holding her glass seductively and taking slow sips wetting and licking her lips purposely.

" what's that? " jack asked again gulping another glass of wine. I'm glad he's more interested in that wine rather than that flop model.

" no dare...only truth " hazel explains and i glance at that beautiful eyes of chris. Is he single? Is natalie hiz gf?

" that's boring ...isn't it?" jack says going for another glass. Oh my god. that guy has a great appetite. Hazel and natalie are still on their first.

" trust me....we got a whole lot of years to do that all shit after all...not today" hazel answer him

Yeah probably a lot of time

" since its your suggestion...why dont you start with the truth hazel " jack said eying the bottle now as his next target.

" oh no...why dont we start with someone else like chris? " she tried to avoid it finally finishing with her glass and getting up to bring some snacks from the table.

" nice try but you cant pass. Go ahead rose....ask her something" jack said looking my way and even chris did the same. Our eyes locked and i realise I've been caught staring.

" me? Why me?what do I ask?" i replied avoiding his gaze and he just blushed. Do you want anymore ways to embarass yourself more?

" ok hazel...tell us about your first kiss " chris ask her noticing my trouble and everyone shoots glances towards haze

" urghhhh....you just had to go there...didn't you ? "

I shrug my shoulders." you dont have to answer if you dont want to " and everyone laughed at my stupidity.

" nope...rules are rules...it was in middle school with a guy named aaron...we were all playing this game....and it was a dare " she stated very proudly coming back with two plates of nachos in her hand.

" ohhhhhhk. lets move on " jack stated finally stealing the bottle sneakily.

Soon its jack turn to ask. He puts an exaggerated thinking face and scratch his chin " whom should I ask....what do I ask "

" got it...I want someone to tell me their ultimate fancy....I mean fantasy.....its just the strong wine " everyone laughs

" you tipsy so soon " hazel states while chris gestures me to eat something since I've been playing with nachos now. Seriously.

" says the girl whose gone from sitting on the couch to the ground lying afyer two glasses "chris jokes and i notice natalie is only interested in her phone.

" what...its just comfortable"

" ok ill tell.....I saved a girl from a burning building. That was always my biggest fantasy and when i got that i grab it. " chris speaks and natalie pats his shoulder. Just an excuse to touch him. At least she's mentally here but just for chris. Why don't she just leave?

I think she heard my unspoken desire and excused herself that she's tired and going to sleep. Chris nodded and she left giving me a glare which i guess warning me.

Woah

" interesting....I guess we should be careful not to leave any burning candles here. Who knows chris might want to do it all over again and be a super hero " hazel said

Or maybe we should leave them burning so the fire catches and he saves me

Suddenly something hit me and i ask

" wait. I feel like we are still missing someone. You said there are supposed to be six people haze right? But we are only five?" as i ask that question everybody face fell definitely not liking i guess whoever that person is.

Who could it be?

This chapter is a bit boring but it gets better

whom you like?

chris

alex

Please comment and make me happy what you like and dont like so far

Maahi