Chapter 25 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth

This is an intense chapter. I suggest you get your box of tissue and place it next to you. lol I listened to Taylor Swift's Haunted as i wrote this chapter for days. Please start the music when you saw my note in the near-end of the chapter. .xx Hope you enjoy!

Chapter 24 // Brokenhearted By the Sad Truth 

-Berserk’s POV

   “Forget the boys, FIND MOMOKO AND STOP THEM!” Kaoru says to Miyako as they ran around, trying to find Momoko.  We were up here in the tree, watching them. I turned to Brat and Brute.

   “Get them” I mutter and they nodded. Brat jumped down and approached Miyako. Before Brute can jump down,

   “Brute” I say. She looked at me questioningly. “Don’t let them get to Momoko before I can. Proceed with the plan” I said as I crossed my arms and leaned against the tree. She nodded and jumped down.

   “This is going to be such a great finale.” I said to no one in particular. My eyes darted towards the second floor where I see Momoko walking alone with a notebook on her right hand and her iPod on her left. I smirked as I watch her walk.

   “I won’t stop at anything, not until I get what I want. I want Brick, and no one can ever stop me” I said as my ribbons snake around my neck. My belt compact blinked, indicating someone’s calling me. Yes, we also have belt communicator compacts, let alone a belt like the puffs.

   I grabbed my compact and flipped it open. Brat’s face came into the screen. “Onee-chan, the two have been taken care of. You can make your move now” Brat smirked. I grinned and nodded.

   “Yeah. Good work” I say and closed the compact. I looked one last time at the second floor and smiled.

   You can smile now Momoko or should I say… Blossom, but it won’t last…not until I take him away from you in the most horrible way possible.

   I chuckled to myself as I jumped down the tree.

-Momoko’s POV

   That’s really odd. I haven’t seen Miyako and Kaoru anywhere. Where are those two? Lunch break is almost over. But the most odd is…Boomer and Butch both collapsing for some unknown reason.

   First off, I think Boomer ate something bad…

   Second, Butch collapsed and Brick says he was soaking wet. I have no clue as to why but I’m really worried for the both of them. Maybe Kaoru and Miyako are in the clinic, I should go and check on them. I looked at my watch.

   I still have 30 minutes before the bell rings. That’s a lot of time. I turned and walked for the clinic. I opened the sliding door and nobody was in there, not even the nurse. But Boomer and Butch was still sleeping there of course. I closed the door again.