0 | THANK YOU

I'd just like to take a moment to thank everyone who voted/read this story while I was still publishing. You guys are amazing and I am so thankful for those of you who stuck around. I had posted many stories before this one and none of them ever had as much success as this one, and that is all because of you guys.

Now id like to thank everyone who is reading/voting for it after I stopped publishing (that's whoever is reading this right now). This story although I am satisfied with how successful it already is, will now be more successful because of you. I can not thank you enough. I hope you enjoy and appreciate the journey of Willsen (aka; Willow + Jensen) as much as the first few did.

I could never express enough gratitude toward each and everyone of you. This unfortunately is as good as I can do. I didn't think my story was all that good and you all proved me wrong. So one last time thank you.

I would just like to say, it does take a little bit for Jensen and Willow to actually become a thing. So be patient. Also I'm very aware how poorly written this story is. This was just my first attempt at this kind of ff so please keep all your rude comments to yourself.

[published; june 26, 2016]
[completed; february 14, 2017]