Four

"Answer me this, why the hell would I let one of you mutt bags into my house!"

I slammed my fists down onto the table making it wobble and Jason immediately stood up grabbing my arms and holding them by my side. It took me everything not to kick him and tear the sheet of rules up.

The alpha just stared at me, his eye sparkling with amusement.

"You're allowed on our territory it's only fair we are allowed there," snapped Lloyd and I snarled at him.

"She'll sign it," said Jason his right hand squeezing mine. Like hell I am.

"Mandie" said Max looking up from his seat. I looked at him and then his mate.

"Come on Mand," he said softer his eyes flickering. I groaned shrugging Jason off me and grabbed the pen scribbling down my name.

"I'm doing this for you Max," I snapped pushing the paper and pen away, "But if I find any of you in my house for no reason, I will bury you like a bone,"

I didn't know what was with me and all my puns but I was on a roll. Not.

"You won't." said the Alpha meeting my gaze. His voice was strong and dominant, like he was going to handle who went in and out which made me frown and get even more angry. Who the hell did he think he was?

"We'll be leaving now," said Jason grabbing my arm and giving me a tug. Thank god I couldn't wait to get out.

"Max?" asked Jason.

"I'll join you guys later," he said nodding towards Chloe. God he was whipped I thought looking at his eyes, but he was happy at least.

"Alright come by tonight and fix her door," said Jason. I glared at him, did he have to mention it in front of the mutts?

I could practically feel all over their eyes on me.

"Again Mand!" snapped Max glaring at me. I shrugged,

"His fault for ruining my baby," I said ribbing Jason but he caught my elbow in his hands. Damn he knew me too well.

Max started laughing and I met a pair of disapproving eyes staring at Jason's hand and stepped back.

"Let's go" I said. I could feel intense eyes as I walked away, and for some strange reason I wanted to stay. What the hell was wrong with me.

The second I was out I turned around snarling, "You used your power to make me sign it," I said shoving Jason's chest.

He smiled sheepishly, I realized half way through singing some force leave me and then I realize he used compulsion on me.

"I can't believe you!,"

"You really need your feed," he said grabbing my arm and pulling me after him. I grumbled to myself trying to dig my feet into the ground but it was useless, he was strong than me after all, when it came to pulling anyways.

"You need to fix my car," I said as we returned to my house. He mumbled something as I stormed kicking the door open.

"And fix my door," I snapped. I could hear Jason groan and mutter something as he put my door back in it's place.

I headed upstairs to my room, I really needed to sleep this off. I could hear Jason going to the kitchen, it was my house but he lived here half the time, which annoyed me at first but it was good to treat him like a slave.

I just hope he doesn't eat all of my chocolate ice-cream. of course vampires don't need to eat food, we just need blood but hey I loved my ice-cream, that part of my human self didn't change, not after all these centuries.

I sighed jumping onto my bed and hearing the bed groan, even after all these years I still had trouble controlling my strength. I grabbed the blanket and flicked a button to close the shutters on the window and sighed. I needed my sleep.

The smell, oh I knew that smell anywhere. My eyes flickered open and it was dark, obviously it was the shutters.

I growled getting up. What one earth. Just because I signed some stupid document it didn't mean they could waltz in whenever they want. I opened the door stomping and heard the voices quieten down. Ha, that served them right. Fear me dickheads.

I walked down the last step only to see Jason step i, "Oh Hey Mand, did you have a nice sleep?" he asked. I raised an eyebrow placing a hand on his shoulder and pushing him back.

"Move," I said as he stopped in front of m again.

"Now before you do anything rash, let-"

I barred my teeth at him shoving him out of my face and headed towards that smell. This was my house, my goddamn house.

As I turned around the corner Max stood up from my couch his eyes wide, "Eh Mandie I-"

"Get out," I snarled.

LLoyd was smirking sitting on my coach like he owned the damn place. Too bad because he didn't, I did.

"No, I think I am quite comfortable here," he said. He uncrossed his feet sighing and placed them on my coffee table. Before I even knew what I was doing I pounced on his my fingers going around his throat but he was just as fast to react.

He slipped out from under me and positions swapped, his knee on my stomach holding me in placed as he smirked.

"Think you're stronger than me leech?"

B*itch please, I knew I was.

"Lloyd,"

Lloyd froze his posture stiffening and I smirked.

"I know I am, why, because I don't follow other people's orders,"

I barred my teeth just as Max pulled him off and Jason stepped in front placing a hand on my shoulder keeping me on the ground. That was cheating,

I glared at him as I heard green eyes tell Lloyd off. Ha suck it.

"Feed," Muttered Jason as me. I shoved his hands off standing and marching towards the kitchen. I leaned at the counter crossing my hands and glaring.

"Do what you need, get them out of my house, and you, you get out of my house,"

"Man-"

"Two minutes, I'm giving you two damn minutes," I snapped.

I turned around groaning as I tugged my hair heading upstairs. I was going to have a shower, and they better be out of my house before I come out. Grabbing shorts and a jumper I slammed the door to the bathroom looking it.

Freaking wolves thinking they can just march in.

I stood under the hot water sighing leaning against the frame turning the water up to the hottest temperature. I could see the fog taking over the bathroom.

I shampooed my hair and came out when the water was turning cold. How long did I spend in here?

Well enough for the damn mutts to leave out.

I slipped on my clothes wrapping a towel in my hair and walked out.

I stopped, not a noise. Yes they were finally out.

I looked outside, the sun was just setting. Maybe I should go feed. It's been a while. I groaned going down to the kitchen, maybe I'l eat human food first. I was not in the mood to go hunting, hopefully that ended my hunger.

I crossed my arms opening the fridge. Where the hell was all the food.

"I'm going to kill Jason," I Muttered. Again, he had cleared my fridge of all the possible food. I slammed the door shut making a thundering sound and the fridge groan. The door hung loose.

Shit, did I just break it

I heard a chuckle behind me and I spun around my eyes landing on a silhouette.