hey brothers, did you forget about me?

hey guys...this was just a random thing that just pooped into my head... i could use somefeed back on what you want or where you want the story to head.....i hope you like it... : D

"Im sorry Violet but we just can not have you here anymore. You will have to go live with your brothers." said brenda my bitch of a care worker.

" Go on then see if i give a a shit" i said a i stormed out the room.

GREAT...now i have to go and live with my brother who has not contacted me in 4 years. I went into my room and grabbed my clothes and shoved them into my old tatty suitcase got my fags from the old chipped wood table and slamed my bed room door as hard as i possabily could.  Might aswell leave with bang.

I sat outside and inhaled my fag as i started to think about my brothers, you would really think that i would hear from they wouldnt you,when they send him a letter every time they kick me out of a foster home. So that would be 13 letters. 

out of all 3 of them i got on with alex the most that might of been because he was only 2 years older then me. Billie and Ben are another story they like to be in charge all the time, so we didnt get on that well.

 " VIOLET how many time do i have to tell you dont smoke?" brenda shouted at me. 

"Well that wil be the last time because you are kicking me out!" i shouted back.

" A taxi will be here any secound to take you to your brothers" 

"Well then good bye Brenda i hope we never see each other again" i said with a smirk and blowed my last puff of smoke into her face and got in my taxi before she could say a word.

Great now the long ride to my big brothers. I put my earphones in and feel to sleep.

"miss you need to wake up" i heard as someone poked me.

"ermm thanks dude " i said to the man who had droven the taxi.

i look at see the most beautiful house i have ever seen. It looked like one of them big ones that have 40 rooms,that you see on the tv. So i guess my brother is loaded i turn around to grab my suitcase and i realise i left it in the taxi...fan fucking tastic.

I kick the stones as i walk up the path way when i get to the door. I press the door bell and rock and forward on my feet waiting for someone to open the big ass door. A boy about 18 about the door and gave me an odd look then it clicked Alex.

"hey alex miss me?" i say and walk past him and stare in awe at the house with huge marble stairs.

"violet why the fuck are you hear?" he shouted.

"Well if you would of maybe opened the letter you where sent,the phone call or maybe even come and vist me then maybe you would know!" i shouted back at him.

Then he went all silent and had a guilty look on his face.

"if you must know i was kicked out of my 13th care home and they had no other choice but to send me back, did you now what it was like?...all the other kid got present for thier birthdays,got phone calls from their familys what did i get a big fat nothing"i broke down and felt the tears that feel that have been kept in for a long time.

i felt big warm arms being warped around my small body.

" Violet i am really sorry but i didnt know what to do...i tried to get ben to take you out of care,i really did but he said that he will when you turn 16 but you come a couple of months early" when he said that a smile appeard on my face.

"soi guess i will be showing you to your new room " alex told me with a huge smile on his face