Chapter 23: Quartet

*Hello there! Thank you for continually reading this and patiently waiting for my updates.

Please also do read my other EXO Fan Fic entitled "Reset (I lost my mind)".

And also "It's More Than I Asked For" by my chingoo @dorkykyungsoo. Starring Park Chanyeol.

Let's support EXO Fan Fic Writers! Arraso?? :))))

KAMSAHAMNIDA!

----------------------------------------------------------

Its going to be a busy week for you as the President already approved of the Acquaintance Night. Preparations for the event would be quite crucial. A long checklist of to-dos awaits you. However, the President noted that the event should be done after the Midterm Examinations.

You were at your office with Suho. He was there to help you with the things needed for the event. You were keenly listening to him while jotting down every important thing he said. You scratched your head and admitted that this event was no joke. This would be very stressful and knowing that it would be done after exams, that added to the pressure.

"Are you okay?" Suho concernedly asked as he observed that your forehead was wrinkled because of so many things that he had mentioned.

You put your palm on your face and rested your head on the table. "I didn't thought this would be hard." You lamely answered.

Suho leaned forward and patted your head. "You can do it Min Na. I will be here to help you." He comforted.

You turned your head up to face him. Suho again felt his heart racing as your eyes met.

"You will?" You asked.

He couldn't take your stare. He averted his eyes and went back to his seat. "Of course not just me but also the rest." He said as he put his hand on his chest.

"Why do I feel this way whenever I am close to her? My heart beats fast." Suho thought. He started feeling this way when the two of you were at their study room, when his face were just few inches away from you.

You were looking at him, puzzled. "Suho-ssi, are you okay?" You asked.

"Yes, I'm fine. I was just thinking of a good venue and maybe the Grand Assembly Hall will do." He said but actually his thoughts were all about you.

"Oh that's great. Venue.. Check!" You exclaimed as you put a check mark on your to-do checklist for the event.

Suho smiled as somehow he made you happy.

But you still frowned. "My list got a long way to go." You said.

------------------------------------------

The next day you received again another surprise from Mr. You'll Meet Soon, it was a long stem red rose. It seemed like somehow he was making you happy everyday but still you keep reminding yourself that falling in love was still impossible.

As you wanted all students to be involved for the preparation of the event, posters were disseminated around the campus about the event. It was stated there that your office was opened for any suggestions for the theme of the event, band that they wanted to perform and what were their expectations for the event.

It was overwhelming when you received a lot of letters from the students. All of them were expecting that they would meet more new friends at the event and that they wanted the theme to be like a prom so dress code should be formal. You quite smirked on that part because you totally hate wearing dresses, how much more wearing gowns.

A lot of students wanted C.N BLUE to perform for the night so that's a 'Yay!' part on you because you were a big fan of them especially that you have a big crush on their drummer, Min Hyuk. You were excited as you imagine him performing on stage, butterflies on your stomach!