Interview with xsnickerss!

Okay, first of all let me say that I was very honored when xsnickerss agreed to do this(: I absolutely love her books. If you haven't already, you should really check out her book "Your a Crappy Teddy Bear" :D Thank you xsnickerss for taking your time to do this!! <3

     1) If you were any person in the world, who would you be? Why?

That’s such a hard question! Chris Evans’ wife? No, I don’t know who I would be. I would say some type of super hero, but I’ve been forever debating what power I would have so I’m not ready for that responsibility yet. My latest decision on my power would just be being Captain America’s girlfriend and letting him save the world with his powers. I could live with that.

     2) Where do you get all your story ideas from?

Everything. Sometimes ideas will just pop in my head, other times it’s from a line in a song or an entire song, a movie, something I saw someone doing, something I overheard on the bus, something my sisters said, or something that I’ve experienced. Everything, really. (:

3) How did you find Wattpad?

I honestly don’t remember. I think I was reading a story on Quizilla maybe?

4) If you could sum yourself up in one word, what would it be?

Quiet. I asked one of my sisters because I didn’t know and she said “weird and out there,” so make of it what you want. (:

5) What is the funniest thing you have ever read?

I don’t really know what the funniest thing I’ve read is – most of the time when I’m reading I tend to walk away remembering the relation between characters the most even though humor is my favorite thing to write. Gosh, I don’t know, does it have to be a book? I have a wall in my apartment full of post it notes with quotes on it that have made me laugh by friends and others. Do those count? I don’t know if I could judge something that made me laugh because if it made me laugh period then it’s great to me.

6) Is there any kind of routine you go through while writing? (i.e; Listening to music,brainstorm,etc)

I make playlists for each story and like to listen to those while I’m writing for a specific story. Then, if I’m trying to figure out a chapter I’ll listen to music and try to plan it all out while I’m lying in bed before I go to sleep. I do a lot of tuning out of the real world to picture it all. When I’m co-writing, it’s a lot of bouncing ideas of one another and brainstorming. (:  

7) What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

Hearing someone eat and talking to people who think they know everything and try to flaunt it in my face. I’m usually biting my tongue and trying not to say anything offensive. (Lol)

8) What is your opinion on Justin Bieber? (Haha I just HAD to throw that in there!)

I don’t mind him so much; I actually had to go to one of his concerts with my little sister. He’s not my favorite by far, but I kind of have to bear him with my sister’s obsession over him.

9) What are some of your favorite bands/artist?

Mcfly is my number one and automatic answer without even having to think about it. Everyone should check them out and their song ‘Corrupted’ <3. After that, I love Brantley Gilbert, the Beatles, and One Republic. I don’t know if Bo Burnham counts as a musician but he’s one of my favorites as well.

10) Is there anyone out there who inspired you to write?

Definitely! My sisters, parents, famous authors like Mark Twain and J.K. Rowling (I am a Harry Potter nerd). I love to look up quotes by authors or about writing in general – that really inspires me. My friend that I write with keeps me inspired a lot. Also, any time I go into a shoe store and see shoes that I cannot afford – that definitely inspires me but I suppose they’re not exactly a person and can’t be counted in this.

11) Name one of your most embarrasing moments.

I don’t know if I could pick one to be the most, I don’t really think often on whatever embarrassed me and forget it quickly. Maybe when I told a boy back in high school that I liked him? I think I turned incredibly red in the face after I was out of his sight but I don’t know if that was the most. Let’s go with that as one of them for now =D. (ahaha)

12) What type of genre do you like to read?

Comedy, romance, and action.

13) What do you do when you have writer's block?

Sometimes I’ll watch a movie that has similar character relationships as my characters to get in the mood to write or just a favorite movie of mine in general. Other times I’ll spend hours on weheartit.com or on YouTube finding songs to add to my story playlists. When that doesn’t work, I’ll go to bed early so I can listen to music and have only the story to focus on.

14) I see that you have gone very far with your writing. Is there anyone you would like to thank for that?

Everyone that reads my stories or has supported me in writing them along the way! I thank my fans and silent readers a lot, but I really mean it every time I say it! THANK YOU <3!

Author: xsnickerss

Interviewed by: xxxmariri555