~ Introduction ~

~ Please Read Important End Notes ~

The night was young. The grand hall of the Williams mansion was full of people, laughing and talking amongst each other. A gathering of friends and colleagues for the Williams family was taking place tonight.

Justin Bieber made his way through the large crowd of people. Politely squeezing through some people. He would stop and speak to a few of the people he knew quite well but the conversation lasted a matter of minutes - he had to leave, he had business to attend too.

Ten or so minutes before Justin received a text from his boyfriend, Bradley Williams. The founder of this fine night and owner of this grand mansion. The text was Bradley asking his boyfriend to come and meet him outside. Which is where Justin was heading right now.

He found his way out of sea of guests and made his way over to the doors that led outside to the front.
Walking outside Justin made his way to where Bradley asked him to meet him. He crossed his arms over his chest and tucked his cold hands underneath his arms for some warmth as he made his way down to the rose garden.

He breathed out, the air turning foggy as he did so and he smiled as it reminded him of his childhood. It was a dark night and the large house he left behind him blocked the moonlight so he could barely see where he was walking but in the distance he could faintly see the fairy lights that Mrs Williams have hanging in the bushes of her rose garden and the tall dark figure of his boyfriend standing in amongst them.

He picked up the pace and walked quickly to the man who waited for him patiently, he was intrigued to find out what the reason was for Bradley to bring him all the way out here away from the party that was being held inside his home.
"Brad." He called out as the neared the man, letting him know of his presence. The older man turned around and smiled as Justin neared. He extended his hand for Justin to take which he did.
"You're freezing my love. Why didn't you bring a coat?" He questioned and Justin shrugged, moving in closer to Bradley's warmth.
"I didn't think we would be out here for long." He replied and his boyfriend nodded. Taking his hand back and using it to help pull of his suit jacket.
"We can't have you getting sick." He smiled a tight lipped smile as he placed his suit jacket over Justin's shoulder. Justin smiled back at him and thanked his for the coat.

Bradley nodded in acknowledgement and turned to face forward, his arm coming up and wrapping itself around Justin's shoulders to pull him in closer.
"Are you enjoying the party?" Bradley asked and Justin nodded.
"You have definitely put down yourself this time Brad." He told him and Bradley nodded, licking his cold lips.
"Well I do try." He chuckled and Justin joined him.
"I asked you out here just so we could talk." Bradley told him, answering his previous question. Justin furrowed his eyebrows and looked up at him.
"What about?" He asked and Bradley shrugged.
"Anything you want my dear. I just wanted to get you away from that crowd and all to myself." He smirked as his hands ran down Justin's arm and then back up to rest around his neck.

Justin brought his hands up to place them on top of Bradley's.
"You're abandoning your guests for me?" He chuckled and Bradley nodded.
"They aren't nearly as interesting as you love." He spoke and Justin smiled as Bradley's hand travelled up to his cheeks and he continued to speak.
"Nor are they as good to look at than you." He laughed and leaned in. Justin licked his lip and allowed Bradley to kiss him, kissing back softly once his lips felt his boyfriends.

They kissed for a moment. Soft and passionate, almost like a scene from one of those soppy loves scenes from the movies where they kiss in the moonlight. The only thing missing was the rain but Justin was good without it.
Bradley pulled back, his cold hands still cupping Justin's now red cheeks and he rested his forehead on the younger man.
"I love you Justin Drew Bieber." He spoke softly and Justin nodded a little.
"I love you too Brad." He told him and Bradley smiled brightly as he leaned in a kissed his lover again so passionate. As if he was trying to transfer all the feelings he has for Justin into this one kiss.