Chapter 2: Dinner..with him:)

CHAPTER 2: Dinner..with him :) 

SHOULD I CONTINUE, I HAVE IDEAS IN MIND,  I KNOW YOU GUYS RATHER

COMPLETED STORY BUT IT CREATES CURIOSITY ;) . . .  . . . . . . . . 

As I finished climbing the stairs, mum called out.

"In a few hours I will start dinner! Does chicken and salad sound okay?"

"FINE!" I replied,yelling. 

I walked down the hall to my younger sisters room. She was just at the age where she is finally getting into boys and friends, shopping and looking great. My 14-year-old sister, Skylar,  was turning fifteen soon. I knocked on the door and walked in to find her sitting on her bed listening to music, reading a magazine and texting her best friend, Becky. 

"The newbies are coming for dinner, I told her, ' so make sure you're ready."

"Newbies? She replied, looking confused. 'Oh, right, she said. 'Didn't know there were newbies."

Skylar and I got on well, if though she was at that age, she was nice and not a rude, snappy teenager that some of her friends are but she could still go through mood swings any time now. 

"Yeah, I said.' But I didn't want to mention Thomas. ' What are you reading?"

"FashionG," she said.

"Which is?"

"Fashion Galore." She continued flicking through pages. 

I went to leave until she spoke again.

"When's Jayden coming home?"

Jayden was our older brother who was 18 and had a girlfriend, Claire, of his own.

"Uh, dunno, I said."

After that I left to have a shower. 

After several hours of anxious waiting the doorbell rung and I quiver, knowing that it would the Bennett's for dinner. Lucky dad got up to answer the door before I had to suffer facing Thomas as I opened it. I sat casually on the lounge, looking and trying to feel natural, waiting for dad's gesture to say, 'Indie, the guests are here.'

The TV was on but I wasn't watching it. I was watching the wall behind it and I slouched and listened to the inviting welcome dad gestured towards Mrs. Bennett. Any moment now, Thomas would be walking into my house. 

I heard brushes of feet as the chatter got louder. Then a voice. 

"Indie, the guests are here." 

Knew it. But instead of talking first, I smiled and waved at Mr. and Mrs. Bennett, not glancing at Thomas, YET, so I could stall and go and get Skylar first. 

"SKYLAR!" I called from outside her door. 

I heard her get up and she opened the door, closing it behind her. I beckoned her toward the stairs. As I start climbing down from the top, I took the time to observe Thomas before he looked at me, the diamond stud still in his ear, glittering against his tan skin, every time he moved. He was wearing the same black skinny leg jeans but with a navy blue shirt and navy blue Vans. His dark brown hair, almost black hair and piercing hazel, brown eyes were just right. 

I moved down the staircase, just staring. I'm surprised I didn't trip or do anything embarrassing. I was spending so much admiring Thomas that I didn't realise he was with others. His sibling's I suppose and I bet, 'Blondie.' But to my surprise she wasn't there. It was annoying in one way, because I wanted to meet her to see if she was plastic but it's a relief in another so now I can have Thomas all to myself. FAR OUT! I haven't even spoken to him and I'm already soo obsessed like I know the kid.