Part 1

I finished school, walking home as I once again missed the bus because I got detention. What for? Because I defended a kid from a bully in the hallway and punched him.
Walking home I felt a presence behind me. I turned around, see noting I walk a bit more before I hear a vehicle coming past been stopping and doors open.
Before I knew it I was been pulled in. I felt a hood over my head. I screamed and screamed until I felt something stab my arm. I hear a voice 'I'm sorry.'
Before knew it everything went more black.

Few days later

I wake up to see I'm in a bed. One arm chained to the bed. I begin to panic. I try everything and noting. Why me. How do I get out of this.
The door opens to see a small girl. With a glass of water coming in. She places it on the beside desk beside me. She gives me a small smile before walking out. "Wait." I say. She turns around. "What day is it?" I ask her.
"Friday the 12th." She says walking away closing the door after her.
I have been here for four days.
I grab with water and down the whole glass of water. I put the glass down. I begin to study the room.
The room was plain, with a desk, a chair, a dressing table with a mirror, wardrobe, and a single window. It was raining.
I sighed and put my head back to the pillow. I can't do anything if I do I probably get taped or told to shut up. I fall asleep.

I wake up, to see a man standing at the door way. "Your finally awake. Ms L/N. Good to see your looking alright." He says walking into the room, sitting down on the chair beside the desk.
"Who are you?" I ask him. "I'm just a man looking for some money from your family." He says pulling out a phone. "And what did my family do to you for kidnapping me." I say sitting up. "Your father owns me $500,000 and now more because our investment never worked out." He says showing the phone screen to me of a article of business went down. I gulp.
"Your Mr Cabello, the one who went crazy. The one who wanted to take over my family business." I say. "I'm not crazy and how dare you call me that." Standing up shouting at me. "Well it isn't my fault that you wanted to go take over my families business's when your's burned down." I say. Mr Cabello walks over to me, I feel a sting. That asshole smacked me. "Oh you did not just smack me. If I wasn't chained up I would kick your mother fucking ass." I spat at him. Just the moment the door opens.
"DAD! What the fuck is this." The young woman says. Storming in hitting her father in the chest. "Let her go or I do it myself." She says. He gets the keys opens the handcuff.
I rub my wrist. I look at them.
"Can I go?" "No." "Yes. You can go. Follow me." She says. I follow her to outside the house. "I take you back your house. You never see me or my family again." She says getting into the car. I follow her.
We get to my house. "At least give me your name." I say. Before I get out. "Camila." She says looking at me, she quickly speeds off.
I look at my house. I ring the door bell. There's both my parents looking shocked. "Y/N. Your Alive." I hug them both. We get inside. I look to see a police officer there.
"You will need to tell me everything what happened etc." Says the police officer.
We sit down on the couch, sitting between my parents hold my hands. I take a deep breath and begin to tell them what happened.