(#2)

I woke up, in a new room this time. This one was bigger, with a desk and a closet. I got up and out of the room. Someone must have spent big cash on this.

I watched as all the others exited their own rooms. "Ugh, what happened?" Fofo said, holding her head in her hands. I was feeling dizzy, but not as much as before.

Manos was being strangely quiet. What's up with that? I walked to him and started up a chat.

"Hey, what's up? You've been strangely quiet."

"What's up with you? You wouldn't just normally talk to me with will."

Wow, sass much? I just walked away to Irene and asked what her opinion of everything was. "Oh, you know, scared and chill." Elina butted in our conversation. "We know this game anyways. Remember that card game we play in real life, Palermo? This is what this game is, but with more complex roles. We're basically pros at this."

That info may help with the game...

"Everyone, gather to the back yard." We heard the voice say again. Suddenly, a light formed under all our feet leading to a glass door. Fascinating.

We all silently walked to there and sat on some chairs. It was a beautiful place, with green grass and a big tree, some flower pots and other gardening stuff I didn't recognize. The atmosphere was tense, not even a giggle was heard from Elina's mouth and Nick wasn't fighting with Manos.

What made me upset was the noose, hanging from the tree. This was to lynch, wasn't it? Jesus, who would make such a cruel game?

"Time to vote who to lynch." The voice said, then went quiet.

"We shouldn't random lynch. We should gather more data first," Irene said.

"I agree, it wouldn't be wise." Elina said.

"I vote Manos," Nick said, "The less of us there are, the faster we get out of here."

"Why you gotta vote me?!" Manos said, holding one finger up. I guess he understood that this is how it all worked.

Fofo and I didn't vote. Manos needed at least four votes to be lynched, so nobody was lynched.

"Night is coming. Good night, everyone," The voice said. Everything was so controlled and it felt weird. We all went straight to sleep.

But this was Town of Salem, which meant that some of us had to stay awake. I decided to put on the vest, as this was the first night and all attacks would most probably be random. I put on my vest and lied on my bed.

A scream could be heard by the other rooms, and gun shots too. I was scared, but I still went to sleep, trying to forget the madness we were brought into.

The next morning...

I woke up from my dreamless sleep. I removed my vest, only to see that it had some weird stabbing marks. Who would do this? I left the room, only to see Elina and Irene waiting for all of us. Time went by fast here. Shortly after, everyone except Fofo were gathered up and waited for the two sisters to start their speech.

"Okay guys, listen up. Fofo died last night. We have her will here and we have to read it." She said and stayed silent. "Elina, do the honors."

I couldn't believe it. She's dead?!

"Fofo wrote: 'Hey guys, I hope I see you all in real life again. I hope I go back to real life...' That's it. Fofo's role was Medium. She was killed by the Mafia."

"It's time for the morning discussion." Irene said, and turned to Elina.

We all wondered around to others, talking about last night's events. I asked about the stabbings, the Serial Killer seemed to have attacked me. Suddenly, I heard Nick whisper to me. "Hey Chris," is all he said, as he pulled me to the side. "Hey, what's up?" I whispered back, wondering if others could hear us. "Are you... immune?" He asked, looking at me straight in my eyes. "What do you mean?" I asked, but it was too late. The bell dinged again, which meant that we had to go vote.

We walked to the yard again and sat on the chairs, one of them empty this time. Nick sat next to me. "Team with me against Manos. Please." Is all he said. "What's your role?" I asked. I wanted to know what I was getting myself into. "I'm the Witch, and I believe that Manos is the Serial Killer."

Should I trust him?

It could be a life or death kind of deal. I vote for him, he could die. What if he's not the Serial Killer? What if Nick is?

"I vote Manos." Everyone turned around and looked at me, shock in their faces. What, did they think I was a pussy ass bottom bitch? "Nick is right, the less we are the better."

"I vote for him too," Nick said, as Manos raised two fingers up.

Elina looked at the noose and then down to the grass. "I vote Manos," She said silently.

A bell rang as Manos walked to the noose. "Any last words?" The voice asked him as he put the rope around his neck. He looked at us. "You've made a mistake," he said and the wooden panel under him collapsed. I watched as he struggled with the noose for a few seconds, his face turning a deep red and his eyes widening. After that, he stopped struggling and hanged from the tree, lifeless.

This is fake, this is fake, this is fake...

"Manos has died. His role was Doctor. There was no will to be found."

A Survivor, a Mafioso, a Witch and a Serial Killer were left. I was regretting my decision.

Wolfs hawls were heard as we all walked back to our rooms, feeling sad and disgusted in ourselves.

I didn't put on a vest that night, hoping that I'd die.