"I told you, we're here to see Bryant." He was getting the way of me taking my time to enjoy my food with him constantly asking me the same question.

"But why?" He asked once again.

"Because you still don't believe me when I say he doesn't like me." I told him.

"Yes, I do." He lied.

"No, you don't." I rolled my eyes.

We didn't have to wait long before Bryant was walking in.

"I didn't know you was in town." He said to Demitri when he sat across from us.

Demitri just simply nodded.

"When do you go back?"

"Tomorrow." He curtly replied. "So, you like my girl?"

Bryant laughed, "No, I don't want Reina. She's beautiful and all, but I prefer older women."

"Like Maria." I teased, making him blush by the mention of her name.

"I still don't like you two hanging around all of the time." Demitri interrupted.

"Ninety-nine percent of the time, Kylee and Julie are with us. You're around Morgan all the time, alone, and I don't mind." I said.

"I told, that's different. Morgan is with Gabe and has been for five years."

"You could be friends with a single girl and I wouldn't care because I trust you. You ain't going nowhere anyways." I took a bite of my burrito.

Tyler

I've been trying my hardest to avoid Vanessa. The girl is completely out of her mind. She watches my every move, tells me who I can and can't talk to, threatens me when I don't do what she wants, and she forces me to have sex with her. It's practically rape.

"You're the one that's been screwing Vanessa?" Ethan asked. He's an actual friend, that has a little more tight screws than most of the people here.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"You bold. You reaalll bold." He slighly laughed to himself.

"Why you say that?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Because the girl is completely nuts. I mean, we pretty much all are, but she's the icing on the cake."

"How would you know?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh, I never did anything with her, she's out of her mind. But she used to sleep with Zeke."

"Who's Zeke? I've never heard of him or seen him around."

"Exactly." He pointed his fork at me. "He told her he didn't want her anymore and she killed him that very night. It was ruled as a suicide, but everyone knows she killed him."

"Why are you just now telling me this?" I semi-yelled.

"You never asked." He shrugged, continuing to eat his food.

I figured she was crazy, I mean, isn't that why we're all here? But not kill me in my sleep type of crazy.

"You might at as well not piss her off while you're here for the next few years just to keep your life. In other words, you're her bitch for the next ten or so years." He said nonchalantly.

♡♡♡♡

One more chapter to go. I might just put it up tonight.

Demitri?

Reina?

Bryant?

Tyler?

Maria...

Excuse mistakes

Excuse mistakes.