The Avengers?

So I'm Percy Jackson, you know that already! But what you don't know, is that I will one day be an avenger, geez, even I didn't know that at this point. The avengers have a habit of just showing up, unfortunately they decided that they needed me.............

Percy smiled as he sat with Annabeth on the sands of Montauk beach. They sat, hand in hand, chatting about everything and anything.
" You know what, I'm glad that we are together," Annabeth murmured.
" Come on Wise girl, it's getting late, why don't I cook you dinner tonight while you take a nap," Percy murmured, caressing her hair.
" Sounds good, just don't make blue food please," Annabeth mused with a smile, closing her eyes and falling asleep.
Percy carried her bridal style in to the small beach motel house, not realising that someone, no, someones were watching him.

" Tell me again why we are tracking the kid?" Tony asked curiously as he silently shifted position to ease his aching muscles. After staying hidden for so long he was getting cramps.
" Because Fury wants him to join us, apparently he's a valuable asset," Steve informed, also easing his tired muscles.
The avengers were all in different hiding positions, all tired and weary.
" Let's just get this over with," muttered Natasha.
The avengers surrounded the small house, listening to the sizzling of a fry pan as the kid cooked. Steve took the lead and knocked on the door, making it sound frantic while the others hid.
" Hello?" The kid asked as he opened the door, confusion on his face.
He'd turned off all the cooking and looked tensed up.
" Can you help me please, my car broke down," Steve said in a pleading tone.
" Ummmm, I'm not much of a mechanic but I'll give it a try," he answered awkwardly.
Percy stepped out of the house, leaving Annabeth asleep and then he followed Steve a few metres away from door.
" So, where's the car?" Percy asked curiously.

" There is no car," Steve said and punched, swinging his fist in a crushing blow towards Percy's face.
His hand seemed to hit a brick wall, Percy had caught his fist, his eyes were smouldering  angrily.
" What's your problem? Want to rob me or something?" Percy asked furiously.
" Nope, you're being detained, Jackson," Tony said boldly as he stood up from his position.
The rest of the avengers attacked, all whaling on Percy, but none landing a blow. Percy was fighting easily, smoothly lading bowl after blow at the enemy, however one managed to bring him down. Bruce turned and punched, just while Percy was in the middle of blocking Thor's hammer with riptide. Percy stumbled, completely dazed, shaking his head back and forth he swiped furiously around him.
" Let's deal with this the iron way!" Tony said boldly.
He aimed a blast at Percy, which missed him completely as he stumbled around.

" Percy?" Annabeth asked blearily, standing at the front door, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
Tony's next shot was aimed at Percy but as he moved  slightly, the shot went right towards Annabeth who was tiredly not noticing the shot coming towards her.
" Percy!" She shrieked, suddenly noticing it.
Percy heard her voice and ran, leaping in front of her, the blast smashing in to his chest and throwing him backwards, cracking his head on the wooden stairs.
" Tony!" Natasha yelled furiously.
The avengers swooped in, holding back the now screaming and crying girl. The boy, Percy, was out cold, his forehead gleaming with blood, his chest also slick with fresh blood. Thor picked him up bridle style, his head lolling backwards, eyes tight shut.
" He needs your midguardian medicine!" Thor said angrily glaring at Tony.
" Let's get out of here," Bruce said quietly, having returned to normal form and worriedly checking the boy.
The avengers high tailed it to their plane, getting out of there quickly and leaving Annabeth staring at the sea, still yelling for Percy.