forty four.

TERRIBLE LOVE.
044. ❛ we do things with fashion.

Courtney heard music playing outside her window, and so did the rest of the household

Courtney heard music playing outside her window, and so did the rest of the household. The song sounded muffled until Cara opened the window from there view in Poppy's house on the second floor.

"Court, you may want to see this." Cara said pointing outside and opening the window to hear the song. The romantic ballad that was playing was When A Man Loves A Woman, Court's favorite song. Courtney got up off her bed and closed her robe to push the curtains aside and stand to see the sight before her.

Norman was standing outside with a boombox over his head, playing the song and swaying to the beat. He knew that her favorite song was When A Man Loves A Woman and that her favorite movie was Say Anything. All she could do was stare aimlessly at him with Cara recording the moment on Instagram.

"Poppy! Get over here!" Cara yelled for their other sister who came in a hurry, thinking that someone was hurt. Poppy quickly rushed to the sight of the song and whispered in her sister's ear, "He really loves you."

Courtney brushed her tear of joy away and rested herself on the windowsill, taking in the glorious moment. Norman came all the way to England to find Courtney, with the help of Cara and Poppy she presumed. He was doing the things that Courtney would want her future husband to do for her.

"You know you're crazy?" Courtney spoke with Norman through the window and his only response being, "About you."

She smiled at his response and wanted to be in his arms again not matter what anybody thought. Courtney distanced herself from the windowsill and decided to go door stairs and open the door to Norman but was halted by her sisters.

"You're not going down there in a robe," Cara said

"But he's-"

"If he's waited so long, he can wait 5 minutes. We're Delevingnes, we do things with fashion." Poppy rushing her to the closet to pick her clothes and Cara doing Court's makeup to the exact. Boy, are Poppy and Cara fast. Because they were right, they had her ready in five minutes.

"Now, go. Cara will be recording from up here." Poppy shooed her downstairs with nerves running through Court's skin.

She opened the door to see Norman still playing the same song and soon enough the two launched each other into their arms. Norman taking in her scent, her presence, her beauty while Court took into account his stubble, his structure, and that fact that he was here. At each other arms, Norman dove into Court's lips and dipping her and savoring her lips to the fullest. Courtney's lips moved against his in a passion and a hurry, both of them hungry for the other.

"Use your tongue," Cara yelled from above which caused the both of them to laugh at her comment and getting some air.

"You're here," Courtney said

"Anywhere you are, I'll be there too."

"Court, can I post this on Instagram?" Cara yelled from above while receiving a slight hit from Poppy.

"Go ahead. I don't care anymore."

_______________

Poppy was arranging space for Norman since she wanted to get to know her future son in law, which is looking too far into the future. Norman insisted that he was staying at a hotel and that it wasn't necessary but Poppy being the best sister and host, didn't allow Norman to go back to his hotel.

Poppy had decided to let Norman sleep on the couch because that was the only place she had room. But Cara offered her space sleeping with Court so she could sleep with Norman. Secretly, Courtney wanted something to happen between her and Norman. Considering that went she went upstairs, Cara with assistance of Poppy picked out some very sexy lingerie that laid on her bed.

"Is this your room?" Norman asked looking at the personalized stuff that she had.

"It's the room that Cara and I share when we stay with Poppy but since I'm mostly here, I kind of personalized it." Courtney said wrapping her robe to cover on what she had underneath. She turned around for a second to grab some clothes she had to put in the closet, and when she turned around was she in for a sight. The clothes drop to the floor when she saw Norman shirtless, she's seen him shirtless before but since it's been a long time. Courtney somewhat forgot what it looked like. She didn't notice she was drooling until it stained the clothes below her, Norman noticed her staring and smirked to himself.

"Are you going to show me what's underneath your robe?" Norman asked peeking at the red showing through a peek of the robe.

"Yeah, this was a dumb idea." Courtney said placing the clothes on the bed and going into the closet, ready to take off the lingerie.

"Court, I'm not going to judge."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

Courtney huffed silently before taking a step out of the closet, with the robe still on.

"Am I getting a tease?"

"See, now because of your joke you can't see it." Courtney madly said distancing herself from Norman again.

"Okay, no more jokes from me. I swear." Norman zipped her lips and somewhat convincing Courtney to continue. She undid her bun, letting her hair loose and having it look messy for a better effect. Norman was seated in the edge of the bed with Courtney tugging at her robe but not giving in to him yet. She wrapped her arms around Norman, who seemed mesmerized by what Court was doing to him.

"Can you help untie the knot?" Courtney asked seductively placing some kisses around his neck. Norman's hands quickly undid the knot and being taken back by Courtney's appearance. Courtney let the robe fall to the floor, and Norman was now drooling over her. It didn't take a second for Norman to show his dominant side, and quickly flipping their position. He was hungrily kissing her arms and finding her lips. Norman started to roughly attack Courtney's lips and started pecking to remove her clothing.

"Norman, I can't-" Courtney said in gasps pushing him a little back

"Are you okay?" He said asking to seek her comfort and not hurting Courtney.

"It's just that it's my first time ever, and I'm scared." Courtney said in a hush voiced

"Court, I'll promise that we'll go at your tempo. I just want this to be special for you, for us. If you feel uncomfortable then we can-"

"No, just slow down a bit." Courtney told him with a slight nod, she started unbuckling his pants. The two intertwined their hands, both of them having a slower more intimate experience.

"Are you ready?" Norman asked

"I'm ready."