Fourteen.

"Don't forget to eat three times a day and don't forget to call me every Sunday. Wait, maybe I'll call you instead-"

"Mom," I whined but laughed at my frantic mother nonetheless. "I'll see you soon, okay? I love you both." I said as she unwrapped her arms away from me. I turned to my sister and ruffled her hair, earning a huff from the teenager.

"I'll miss you, Vic!" She exclaimed quite dramatically as she hugged Vic, not even startling him anymore. I think he got used to my sister by this time.

"I'll miss you, too, Kay." He said and smiled genuinely at her. "Maybe you should visit us in California soon, yeah?"

"Yes, please!" She said, her face brightening up a bit at Vic's idea.

"Bye, Mary. Thank you for the delicious meals and for letting me stay. You've got a really lovely home." Vic told my mom as he hugged her and of course, she hugged him back. My mom adores Vic, there's no point in denying that part.

"You are welcome to come back anytime, Vic. Take care of yourself and Kellin, please."

"Mom," I rolled my eyes at her but felt my cheeks heat up, nonetheless. A series of goodbye's later and we are off to the airport. Once again, Vic offered on us using his private jet. I didn't argue with him anymore because I think it's more convenient but more so, I didn't want to argue with him or converse with him too much. Hell, I haven't even spoken to him properly since that conversation that we had on the swing.

Good, that would've been a turn off.

That sentence kept ringing in my ears and I know that I don't have the right to be shocked with his words. What he said is true. Who in their right mind would be glad to be with someone who basically got payed to be with them? I mean, not that I am thinking of being with him.

"When will your classes resume?" Vic finally spoke as I sat comfortably on the leather chair of his private jet. Vic had been making an effort in getting me to talk to him normally, like before. Me being the stupid and now self-conscious college kid that I am, I answer him with short and straight-to-the-point replies.

"In three days." I said as I fumbled with my seat belt, acting as if it were the most interesting thing in this plane.

"Do you have any plans on those three days?"

"Not sure." And that was that. At the corner of my eyes, I saw him look at me but nodded nonetheless. I couldn't blame him, though. If I was in his position, I would've bombarded myself with so much questions as to why I am acting the way that I am.

I am guilty, that's for sure. I know that this entire thing started with money and at the beginning of everything, I know that this all of it is sketchy and down right wrong and unfair. I really was hesitant to accept Vivian and Victor's offer because I always pitied those who get their feelings played on by people but look at what I've done now. I am basically juggling with Vic's emotions. Sure, I could finally admit to myself that I find him attractive and I think he has a really soft and genuine heart and to top it all off, he's a very down-to-earth guy and for me to just dive in through his life in exchange for money? That is beyond terrible. I am terrible.

Last night, I was about to message Vivian, to tell her that I am stepping out from our agreement but before I could even hit send, a message from her came through, saying that she had just sent me my pay for the weekend. Instantly, my phone notified me about an e-mail from the bank, true enough, the money came through instantly. To say that my jaw dropped to the number of digits that flashed on my phone would be a huge understatement. I stared at my phone for a few minutes, refreshing my e-mail to see if a message would appear, telling me that they had sent me the wrong numbers. Hours went by and I was stuck with no new messages from the bank. So instead of telling Vivian about my previous decision, I instead shot her with a thank you message and told her that we'd be flying back in a few hours.