[ 1 ]

Hello there my dear readers! After much consideration, I've decided to rewrite the whole story. What made me want to do that you ask? Well, not much really ahaha - just a sudden bolt of inspiration and because I feel that this story deserves so much more than what I've written in the past.

You can check out the trailer for the book above! Just swipe left!

Anyways, I hope you will enjoy this story as much as you enjoyed it before ( to all my dear readers who were waiting for an update, hontoni sumimasen!).

———
A smile could be seen on the face of Himeko Uzumaki as she watched her only child practicing in the forest. Even at a young age, Hayumi was a prodigy - what with the endless stamina and chakra she possessed.

Hayumi, who had lodged all her kunai perfectly in the targets grinned as she made her way to where her mother was waiting. "Oka-san! Oka-san! Did you see that? Did you?" Hayumi questioned her mother excitedly as Himeko chuckled and patted Hayumi's head affectionately.

"Of course I did, you really are a prodigy Hayumi." Himeko praised her child as a full-blown grin stretched across Hayumi's face. "I wish tou-san could've seen that..." Hayumi commented sadly as Himeko sighed at her statement and made up her mind to have a talk with her husband that night.

Honestly! It's as if that man forgets he has a daughter sometimes what with his constant ignorance of her in his daily life. Himeko could tell Hayumi was greatly affected by it, despite trying her hardest not to show it to her mother. "I'm sure he would've been proud of you too Hayumi." Himeko tried to console her as Hayumi only sighed before perking up with a grin again.

"Ah! I just remembered something I have to do, may I please leave now Kaa-san?" Hayumi asked her mother to whom gave a nod before she bounded off and back to the village. Himeko stood from the rock she sat on as determination filled her eyes. "Tobirama Senju, you're really gonna get it this time!" Himeko growled as she stomped towards the Hokage's tower where Tobirama would be helping Hashirama with his duties of the day.

Meanwhile, Hayumi panted slightly as she came to a stop in front of the Uchiha compound. She gave friendly smiles to a few who looked her way as they returned it. They were all used to Hayumi's frequent visits to their leader now, knowing that the child held an important place in their leader's heart.

Hayumi slipped down the road, humming a tune before slowly stopping in front of a huge house, where a lone man sat on the porch ; staring at the sky.

"Tou-sama!" Hayumi shouted as she ran towards the man she considered her father, embracing him tightly.

Madara returned the gesture as he gave her an extremely rare smile. "Hayumi."