-Eleven-

-His POV-

It hurts to see her walking away from me, just like that. I wanted to talk to her, hold her hands, hug her but I know it's not possible anymore.

Marami nang nagbago.

"Hey Spencey." She called making me stop. Hinintay ko syang makalapit saken. "You seemed spaced out. What happened?"

"Why are you still up? It's already late." I asked making her pout.

"I asked you first Mister. Don't change the topic." She said crossing her arms. "Nakita ko syang kakapasok lang sa kwarto nila. Did you two talked?"

She's always the observant type. Why can't I hide anything to her?

"I wish we did." I said after a sigh.

"Bakit hindi?" She asked making me look at her.

"If you're in her shoes, will that be okay with you?" That took her back. Her gaze suddenly softens making me hate myself even more.

"She has changed a lot." I said when I know she can't find any word to say.

"You did too." She said, clinging on my arm.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" Naramdaman ko ang pagbitaw nya.

"You always say that. Nakakainis ka na." nakasimangot nyang sabi. Natawa naman ako kaya ihinilamos ko ang kamay ko sa mukha nya. She's cute.

"YA! Yung night cream ko! Argh!" she said as she hit me.

"You mad?" Pang-asar na tanong ko. Muli nya akong hinampas sa braso kaya naman mas natawa ako.

"Pikon!" I mumbled as I held my arm. She can hit hard, real hard.

"Aren't you going to stop?" nababakas ang pagkaseryoso sa tono nya.

"Woah. I am now. Sorry." I surrendered. She seemed really serious.

Umiling sya bago magsalita. "I mean, aren't you going to stop watching her?" hearing that made me knot my forehead.

"Spence, look. Hindi mo ba nakikitang masaya na sya?" She said, making me feel dumb for not realizing that.

"I know. I can see that." Sagot ko na nakapagpakunot sa noo nya.

"Naka-move on na sya sayo. May boyfriend na nga sya diba?" Ipinapamukha nya talaga. Psh.

"Oo, si Lazaro." Sagot ko na agad naman akong nakatanggap ng hampas mula sa kanya.

"It's actually a good thing na si Lazaro yun." At least alam kong mahal nya talaga si Ayeko.

"Nababaliw ka na ba Spence?" Nababakas ang pagka-irita sa tono nya.

"Hey Rae, are you mad?" Natatawa kong tanong sa kanya.

"Seryoso ako. Sa tingin mo ba nakikipagbiruan pa ko sayo ha?" She pushed me after saying that.

Woah. She's real mad.

"Lahat na lang ba sayo biro ha?" she continued making me want to calm her.

Magsasalita pa sana ako pero hindi ko na naituloy nang magsalita sya. "It's been five years Spence. Five long years but look at you, you still look at her the same way five years ago." I can see her tears building up and that got me.

"Tama na Rae." I said as I wipe her tears away.

"Nakakainis ka kasi Spence!" She said with her tears flowing freely on her face. I really hate to see her cry.

"I'm sorry Rae. Tama na." I said and was about to hug her when she take a step back.

"No, You should stop this. Stop hurting yourself while watching her live her life without you." She said, crying. She's always like this. Always crying, for me.

"Stop crying Rae. You know much I hate to see you like that." I said, wiping her tears again.

"Then stop hurting yourself. You know much I hate seeing you like that."

That got me again.

"Stop worrying about me Rae." She glared at me after I said that. Creepy.

"Then stop worrying about her." She said fiercely.

"Tell me how." Her gaze softens when she heard that.

"I wish I can."

We are quiet after she said that.

"Sleep now Rae." I said, pat her head and turn my back.

I was taken aback when she hugged me from behind refraining me from walking.

"Rae..." I called, signaling her to let go.

"You'll be okay right?" she said, making me feel bad.

"Let go now or else someone would be flying here just to beat me." I said making her laugh. She did let go and went in front of me.

"Bad ka Spencey! He won't mind because it's you." She pouted making me ruffle her hair.

"If I were him, I wouldn't like my girlfriend hugging her guy best friend." I grin before I walk away.

"He's not the jealous type. Wag mo nga syang igaya sayo." She shouted just before I went inside our room. I can't help but shake my head.

Dumiretso ako sa kama at humiga. Hindi ko mapigilang hindi mag-isip.

What if I didn't leave? Will I be able to see her smile like that?

Nagulat na lang ako nang biglang may yumakap saken. Kunot-noo kong tinignan at nakita kong si Lazaro pala tong katabi ko.

Pucha, ginawa akong unan ng gago.

Pilit kong inaalis ang pagkakayakap nya saken nang marinig ko syang nagsalita. "I love you," aniya.

"Tsk. Malala na." pabulong kong sabi. Pucha, ang bigat!

"Ayessa." Natigilan ako nang ilang segundo pagkarinig ko nun, na para bang may pumiga sa puso ko dahil dun. Nung maramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng yakap nya, agad ko syang itinulak palayo. Nung una akala ko magigising sya pero napa-iling na lang ako nang marinig ko ang pagharok nya.

"I love you, Ayessa." Narinig kong muli galing sa kanya bago sya tumalikod sakin.

Limang taon... Limang taon na ang nagdaan... pero hanggang ngayon, mahal na mahal parin kita, Ayeko.

*