Chapter One

Okay so this is my first 'X-Reader' Book, so lets hope it isnt too cringey.

And of course, I just had to do it about Skorm ):D

Also if this is the first X-Reader you've read, here is a guide :)

---------------------------

Y/N (your name)

L/N (your last name)

N/N (nickname)

----------------------------

Im trying to make this different than the other x-readers, so ye enjoy ^-^

HERE WE GO

******************

(From your POV, in Animal Jam)

Storm clouds filled the sky with darkness as another wave of phantoms emerged from over a hill. You stood, watching the battle from an opposing hill. The battle with the phantoms had been going on for about three months now, and Jamaa had lost many great warriors to the volts and sleeping gas from the phantoms. Your heart filled with sorrow as you remembered your father, a high ranking official, had been taken captive a little over a week ago. You had no idea if he was still alive or not. A gust of warm wind buffeted you, leaving your fur sticking out at odd angles. But you didn't care. It was your turn to make a move. Pulling out your sword, you charge into the mass of phantoms and animals. You slice one arm off an unlucky phantom, and cut another across the eye.

'I have to get to the middle of the battlefield, thats where the most phantoms are.' you think, determined. Dodging past phantoms and animals, you eventually make it to the center of the battlefield, which was the most heated part of the war. You narrow your eyes. There are two wolves fighting five phantoms. You were about to step in to help when two other wolves hopped in and easily fought off the undersized black monsters. You grin at the teamwork all around you. It was nice as Jamaa worked together to defeat the phantoms. Before you could further that thought, a large club smacked you in the back of the head. You turned around as the biggest phantom you had ever seen rose above you. It was darker, and had a more evil glare in its eye. It didnt have six legs, but eight. A trickle of blood ran down your forehead as you thought.

'A female.' The words crossed your mind as understanding dawned on you. Female phantoms were bigger, stronger, and much more intelligent. It raised its club once more, but you were quick, and darted underneath the phantom. There were many female phantoms, you remembered, but it was rare to come across one. Your armor-clad shoulders pushed past other phantoms. You knew you couldn't fight this big one alone, so you made a run for it.

"No shame in running from a phantom that size (Y/N)," you told yourself, "Nobody alone could come close to finishing her off..."

Somehow, you made up to the side of the hill without the female phantom following you. You scanned the battlefield, searching for anybody in need. That was when you saw it. You could barely see a large phantom grappling with something underneath it, but you couldnt make it out as it was conveniently covered beneath a mound of dirt. You raced down towards the tussle, drawing your sword as you go. As you sprinted nearer, you could make out a wolf trapped beneath the phantom. The mound grew nearer. As you came upon it, you jumped, and spun around midair, swinging your sword in one beautiful arc next to the phantom. You landed and looked back. Two tentacles had fallen off the phantom on its left side. The third was swinging by a tendon, just barely on. From wherever its mouth was, the phantom screeched in bewilderment, horror, and rage as it realized what you had done. But it realized its loss of blood. You took one giant leap, and landed on the phantom, crushing it.

"Thanks." Said a voice behind you.

You turned and saw the wolf who had been trapped under the phantom. He was standing there, lifting one leg. His eyes were deep blue, with flecks of gold, and every light seemed to reflect off them. His fur was a darker blue, but lighter around his neck and underbelly. He wore a black spike collar and a blue top hat. You thought you had never seen a bluer wolf. You glanced at the ring on his paw. It was green with a blue/purple dot in the middle. You stared at the wolf. He seemed familiar somehow, but you didnt plan on sticking around to find out why.

"No problem." Came your reply, quieter than you had hoped.

The wolf took a step towards you and then winced. He lifted his front leg again.

"You're hurt." You said lamely.

"Seems I am..."

"You uh.. want some help? I can get you to the medic."

The blue wolf stared at you curiously. "I'd appreciate that." He smiled weakly and limped over to you. "Im Skorm."