48. Wedding Part II

The father/daughter dance song is up here ^ if you want to listen to it. It's a beautiful song and I recommend that you listen to it. It called "I loved her first" by heartland.

Ethan pulls me into his arms and he places his lips on mine and I wrap my arms around his neck.

I deepen the kiss and I feel his tongue enter my mouth. I pull away from him.

The priest announces. "I would like to introduce you all to Mr and Mrs Miller."

***

The priest turns to Ethan and I. "I have a few forms for you to fill out." He shows us to the table and we sit on the chairs. He looks at Cristina and Johnny. "I need the witnesses to sign the marriage license as well."

Ethan and I pick up pens and we sign on the lines of the documents.

Then Johnny and Cristina sign the papers.

The photographer steps forward and she announces. "The Bride and Groom would like for you to follow them outside for some photos."

Ethan takes my hand and we walk down the aisle. "You look beautiful, Lake."

I smile. "Thanks, you look great too. I can't wait to see you out of that tux tonight." I wink at him and I walk over to the fountain.

He laughs. "That's supposed to be my line."

"You took too long to say it. I thought I should say something."

Sophie and Gracie walk over to us and we lift them up.

The photographer pulls her camera out of her bag and she takes a picture of Ethan, the girls and I.

Our family and friends stand close to us.

Mom pushes Dad over to me and she hugs me. "Congratulations Mrs Miller. You look beautiful, sweetheart."

I hug her. "Thanks, Mom. You look great."

She smiles. "Thanks."

I hug Dad. "How are you feeling?"

"Good, I'm going to rest in this thing until the father/daughter dance. I want to have enough strength to dance with you on your wedding day."

"I love you."

Ethan and I take photos with my parents.

In one of the pictures I sit on Dad's lap. He has a huge smile on his face. I rise and move over to Ethan.

Ethan wraps his arms around my waist and he looks at me instead of the camera and I do the same. He leans forward and places his lips on mine.

I see a flash at the corner of my eyes. I pull away from him and we get more pictures taken with family and friends.

Johnny walks over with a blonde on his arm. He whispers something to her and she laughs. They walk over to Ethan and I. "Ethan, I want you to meet, Gisele."

Gisele smiles. "Hey, Ethan. Congratulations on marrying a beautiful woman." She turns towards me. "Hey, Laken. You look beautiful."

"Thanks," I look between Johnny and her. "What are you doing here?"

She looks at Johnny. "He invited me as a plus one. I hope that's alright."

I glare at Johnny. "You met her last night at the Bachelorette Party and you invite her to the wedding without telling me?"

Johnny looks at the ground. "I didn't think you would mind."

I cross my arms. "What are you going to do if we don't have enough food for her?"