Finding out

I was in my room getting dressed when all of a sudden I needed to throw up. It was not the first time.

I was about to finish when I heard a knock at the door. "(F/n), are you ok!" It was the crazy scientist Hanji.

"Yeah I am fine, just a little sick I guess" I told her as I flushed the toilet and started to clean myself up.

"Meet me in my office, I want to know what humanity's strongest girl is sick." Hanji knew about you and Levi. by what you know she is the only one who knows. Despite her being so loud she can keep a secret.

You went to her office and after some time she asked me a question I did not want to answer but she did and I had to answer it.

"(F/n), have you and Levi ever 'do it" Hanji told me with a serious tone.

After a few minutes I said "yeah" then Hanji got really excited and she wanted to make sure and got her hand on my tummy and felt around it. "How long has it been" she asked
Around 2 weeks.

She being a scientist meant she knows doctor things to and she said...

"(F/n) Your Pregnant!!!" I was in complete shock.

"Don't tell Levi" was my first reaction. I want to tell him when the time is right and I am not sure how that is going to work out.

We go in the village when we have a day off. I have seen how he reacts to the kids who run around and play. He does not look amused is all I can really say.