Chapter 1

"I'm boaaaaard!"

Robin just rolled his eyes "Wally quit whining it's not polite."

"What do you mean not polite?!" he glared at the younger teen.

Robin smirked "It's not polite to those of us who have to listen to you all day."

"Why you...!" Wally started to jump at the raven haired teen.

"Will you two please quiet down?" Artemis asked annoyed "Some of us have important work to do!"

Wally rolled his eyes at her "Because reading Teen Magazine is SO important!"

"It's better than arguing over being bored." She huffed going back to her magazine.

It was a Monday during summer vacation so the team didn't have anything better to do than sit around the cave. Wally and Robin had been sitting n the floor playing video games for awhile but as already stated Wally soon became board of this. Kaldur and Artemis sat on the couch each reading a book of some kind. This left Connor and Megan who were just sitting and talking about what they should do this summer.

All in all after doing this for over an hour it's safe to say they were all about to go insane. Robin caught everyone's attention has he stood up from the floor. He walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water then came back. The team didn't notice him swallow a pill before taking a sip. "We really need to find something to do. I think Wally's gonna explode from boredom."

"Maybe we can help with that!" the team looked up to see all of their mentors, Wonder Woman, and Black Canary standing in the doorway.

Wally ran over to them excitedly "Are we going on a Mission?!"

"No" Batman stepped out in front of the other leaguers "We're having you all go on a special kind of training exercise."

Robin rose his hand "This exercise wouldn't have us going into some kind of mental world, where all our teammates die, and we end up being scared for life? 'Cause we kinda already did one of those."

Batman sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "How many times do I have to apologize for that?"

Robin took a notebook from his belt "It looks like you'll be finished by the time a turn... thirty four."

He smirked while Batman just groaned "The mission you're going on this time is a bit different. This time we leaguers are going with you."

"Sir may I ask where we are going?" Kaldur questioned.

Batman gestured to Martian Man hunter "I'll let him explain."

The Martian nodded at him "All your mentors and I talked it over and we thought it would be a good bonding experience for all of you to go into each other's minds."

The team all just gapped at him in confusion "What?!" everyone was surprised by Robin's sudden outburst. "And if we refuse?!"

"What you got something to hide?" Flash said smirking.

"And if I do?" Robin said glaring.

Batman walked up to him "If you're worried about them finding out your secrete it's ok. You can tell them now."

"That's not it..." Robin whispered.

Batman gave him a worried glance before clearing his throat. "Well Martian Man hunter will be sending all of us into one of your minds. Don't worry he will be able to pull us out at any moment. It's going to be completely random on which one we go into first sense he'll be going with us."

After everyone was lying down on beds Martian Man hunter started the exercise. And guess who's mind they went into first...?

(A/N - Hey guys! :) I thought I'd start off the new school year with a new book! I've been thinking about this idea for awhile. This book will probably be fairly short. Maybe 5 or 6 chapters. So if you want something short... Here ya go! :) I update every week end. Hope you liked it! Well 'see' ya next week! :) Stay whelmed and feel the aster!)