Chapter 5 - Operation Sexy.

Picture and Song for the chapter to the right. ----------------------->

______________________________

I quietly tip-toed down the long one-way hallway, careful not to wake Rayon. My hello-kitty house shoes made my job all the more easier. It was 5 in the morning on a Saturday. He'd go ape shit if I woke him this early.

I didn't get much sleep last night. I was tossing and turning, and eventually gave up. I just stared at the ceiling, thinking. The whole night seemed to replay in my mind over and over again. 

I was also planning my revenge on Craig, Trey, Chaz, and Ryan. Even though Ryan only held me back, he had to have some part in it. That was cruel when Jacob did nothing to them. There's something going on, and I was going to figure it out one way or another.

Jacob's scared face also kept replaying. He was petrified. I wanted to cry for him. He didn't deserve all the bullshit he was taking. He was just trying live his life as easily as possible. But not many people were making that easy for him.

Justin also ran through my head. How he so easily let me go to Jacob. He would usually despise of that. But he let me go willingly, which isn't normal. Then, I never did see him again that night. I did kind of leave without warning, but I'm sure someone would tell him why. And he'd be pissed.

The main thing that constantly ran through my head was, 'who invited him?'. He doesn't go to parties, nor does he even look like the type that would go to a party. So who would invite him? Noriah? No. She wouldn't put him through that. Justin? Nah, he'd never want to get near him to be able to do that. Jacob would probably be bruised all over. So who did it?

Then I got an idea. I know how I'm going to put a stop to all this constant bullying, and teasing people give him. That explains why I'm tip-toeing down the hall at 5 in the morning.

After quietly tip-toeing, I made it to the door of our guestroom. I cautiously looked both ways before pushing the door open. Quietly tip-toeing inside, I quietly shut the door behind me. When I heard to 'click', I sighed of relief. Being quiet is not my strong point.

As I made my way over to the bed, I studied his sleeping figure. He was burried underneath the green comforter. His hair slightly sticking out at the top. I smiled at that. He was laying on his stomach and he was spread out, his whole body taking up the queen sized bed. His back heaved up and down as he gave soft snores. Overall, he looked peaceful.

As I continued to approach his bed, I hit my toe on the computer chair. I grabbed my right foot, while bouncing up and down on left leg. It wasn't until I lost my balance when I realized I couldn't hold my balance much longer. 

I fell to the ground with a 'thud'. I groaned at my aching ass and throbbing toe.

"Shit!" I cursed to myself. This was some painful shit. Like papercuts. Ugh.

"N-Ne'Vaeh?"

I snapped my head in the direction of the bed to see Jacob staring at me with curiosity. He had his eyebrows furrowed and his head slightly tilted to the side. He looked adorable!

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the throbbing continuing in my ass and toe. I groaned and shut my eyes tightly. Two pains at once isn't a good thing.

I heard shuffling of the covers and withing seconds, Jacob was at my side, wrapping me in a warm embrace. "A-Are you o-okay?" He asked. Concern evident in his voice.

I opened my eyes, ready to answer him, until I realized he was only in boxers. He had a nice torso. It was pretty long. He had a flat stomach with.....abs?! Adfksdglajga. He has abs! I would have never guessed! They weren't killer abs, but they were there. You could tell he was working on them.