Malfoy part 1

24 days. That's how long you've been waiting. After The Dark Lord had taken over, your parents had refused to let you go back to Hogwarts for your final year, insisting that you'd be better off homeschooled.

However with the increased workload your parent/s received, you hadn't been given a lesson in 24 days. It was driving you insane! The most exciting thing that happens is when your neighbours fat cat tries to attack pigeons and mice. It is kind of amusing to watch as it tries to get its fat little body off the ground, unsuccessfully.

You still got letters from your friends who were still at Hogwarts. Everything they wrote was carefully monitored by death eaters, so not much juicy gossip was spilled. You missed them all dearly but you knew that you were better off at home.

The light rain that had been tapping at your bedroom window had finally stopped. Your parents/s were still at work and you were home alone - again.

When you-know-who took control of the ministry, your parent's workload had increased ten fold. As a result they had barely been at home.

There was a large forest not far from your house. You used to go there everyday for a morning run, but that soon stopped after your parents forbade it, claiming it to be too dangerous. What harm could a forest be?

Besides, of all the places in the country and how big the forest is, what are the chances of running into a death eater? Very unlikely.

With that thought in mind, you grabbed your favourite jacket off desk chair - which was stacked with fresh clothes you had yet to put away -  and raced down the stairs.

This was fine, nothing had happened so far. You threw your jacket around your shoulders and then swung the front door open. So far so good. You stepped off your porch and then froze, listening out to see if you could hear anything, but all you could hear was the chirping of birds in the distance and see the dark clouds in the sky.

A wide grin spread across your face and before you knew it, your legs had taken control and you were dashing towards the trees. After what felt like an eternity of being cooped up in that small house you were finally free, at least for a little while.

You knew the forest like the back of your hand, so you didn't really pay attention to where you were going, however, like you said before, it was a large forest and you wasn't paying attention. You soon became lost.

Uh oh.

HPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHPHP

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! What on Earth was I thinking for merlins sake?! You thought as you tried to follow your tracks. However the sun was beginning to set and the tracks would soon become to hard to see.

You tried to quicken your pace, but it was fruitless, your tracks seemed to only be leading you further into the forest. You must have been wondering for hours without realising it and now that you were so far in, you were so deeply and hopelessly lost.

It was when the sun had just set below the trees when you heard it. That fateful twig snap that changed everything. The snatchers.

"Well, well, well, lookie at what we got 'ere boys." Said what you assumed to be the lead snatcher say, he emerged from the trees with a malice look on his face. You knew who this was, it was Scabior.

You spun around in an attempt to run, but you were surrounded. Slowly, you inched back, trying to put as much distance between you and the creeps in front of you. However, your back bumped into Scabior.

He was smiling so wide, that it was a wonder why his skin didn't split.
"Don't be afraid darling" he cooed "we gonna 'ave some fun times, yeah?" He smirked, filling your bones with dread.

Your hand smacked into the pocket of your jacket and your hands gripped your wand tightly.
As soon as he turned his head to laugh with his friends, you whipped out your wand and yelled 'stupefy'

He must have thought you were a muggle, as he was caught off guard, his eyes full of surprise. In the split second of disorientation from the other snatchers and a path cleared from where scabior had  stood only moments ago, you took off in a sprint, trying to put as much distance between you and the other snatchers.

Although you did not get far. After a couple of moments into your get away, you thrown on the ground with a spell and your arms and leg were tied together with invisible rope.

Damn

"They're a feisty one, I'll give 'em that. Let's see how feisty they are once we're done with 'em. Bring 'em to Malfoy Manor."

An- okay, I know I've been awful with updating, tbh I completely forgot. I've had this draft saved on my phone for what seems like eons. Thank you for all the votes and comments, I'm going to put the next part up as soon as possible (I'll try not to leave it forever next time)

Love you all xx